No announcement yet.

It is HELL getting OLD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I used to do all night now takes all night to do.

Comment

WOW, this has turned out to be one of the best self-pity parties I've ever participated in!! Let's keep 'er goin' folks!!
      Tmag, Burnadell, whur y'all at??

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
        WOW, this has turned out to be one of the best self-pity parties I've ever participated in!! Let's keep 'er goin' folks!!
        Now I haven't even said anything about my back surgery, gall bladder surgery, 4 stents, 10 pills a day and that I have the knee's of a jelly fish.

Comment

'are you go Randy! Let's get our GOF due!! It hurts to sit down. It hurts to stand up, It hurts to lie down... bein' perfectly still so far is still good!!

Comment

You either have an indomitable spirit or you don’t, you are either optimistic or you ain’t, you either believe in Jesus or not.

I spent over 20 years in the Military, had close to 17 surgeries by the time I was 28 years old. Been beat up, blown up, shot up, cut up, broken up, had Cancer, and the pain clinic gave up on me.

I only take reading glasses, Tylenol sometimes, and a few shots of Tequila.

Life is what it is and eventually you get to where you ain’t even “as good once as you ever was”.

SUCK IT UP !

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
              Burnadell is getting ready to meet my son for a TBH Xpress!

Comment

I like the old saying “ It takes me all night long to do what I used to do all night long”. Heck the only thing I can do all night long is pee!!

Comment

Originally posted by Voodoo View Post
                  You either have an indomitable spirit or you don’t, you are either optimistic or you ain’t, you either believe in Jesus or not.

I spent over 20 years in the Military, had close to 17 surgeries by the time I was 28 years old. Been beat up, blown up, shot up, cut up, broken up, had Cancer, and the pain clinic gave up on me.

I only take reading glasses, Tylenol sometimes, and a few shots of Tequila.

Life is what it is and eventually you get to where you ain’t even “as good once as you ever was”.

SUCK IT UP !

Yes Sir! SUCK it up & I tell everyone, I'm in my prime! All a mindset!! At least some of the time. LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                    I like the old saying “ It takes me all night long to do what I used to do all night long”. Heck the only thing I can do all night long is pee!!
                    LMAO!! I can relate!!

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                      Burnadell is getting ready to meet my son for a TBH Xpress!
                      Prayers sent for your son.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                        Good ones !

Dang urologist was all concerned about how often I got up to pee at night until we measured it. I get up to pee because I gotta pee, guess I drink a lot of liquids. I pee close to 60 ounces per night between going to bed and getting up for the day.
                        Last edited by Voodoo; 04-29-2022, 11:50 AM.

Comment

That's right Voodoo, FIDO.

Comment

Oh it's not all a mindset... If it was, I'd still be chasin' womens day n night... The mind is willin' but the body, not so much... I'm kinda like a dog that chases cars... He ain't got a clue what to do if he should catch one!!
                            Last female, lady, womens I chased tole me, "you gonna have a lot harder time turnin' me loose than you did catchin' me!! She was right! I caught her in '76... ain't been able to turn her loose yet!! I still shake her around ever chance I get tho!!

Comment

Heck - I'm turning 40 this year and even now I miss my 30 yr old self, lol. Recovery time seems to have doubled in most everything I try to get out and do. Haven't even had the surgeries, but the body definitely feels the age.

Comment

I'm not even gonna start. I don't wanna be up for two days explain-n it all.

Comment

Working...
                                X