Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
    The code can pic is great. The little girl with the hirbsxwas my favorite
    That's the screen saver on my computer at work.

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk

Comment

wow heck of a buck

Comment

Moose ! wow.

Comment

One of the cooler bucks ever shot by a member on here. Congrats, mount looks great! Loved following along when you killed that monster

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
            One of the cooler bucks ever shot by a member on here. Congrats, mount looks great! Loved following along when you killed that monster
            Man that's a heck of a compliment. Thanks

Thanks to everyone, it's nice to be lucky sometimes.

Comment

I remember the day you shot that one. I was Super Excited for you. You and that deer have been the topic of conversation with a lot of my Kansas Friends when I am up there. They were is awe of the size of him. The true picture of his rack is indeed the Coke Can Pic..

I would love to see a that mount in Person... Stud of a Buck...

Comment

Outstanding!

Comment

Bad azz!!

Comment

LDPS or it didn’t happen!

Monster of a buck. Coke can pic puts it into perspective. (That’s what she said)

Comment

Originally posted by Bowanta View Post
                      I remember the day you shot that one. I was Super Excited for you. You and that deer have been the topic of conversation with a lot of my Kansas Friends when I am up there. They were is awe of the size of him. The true picture of his rack is indeed the Coke Can Pic..

I would love to see a that mount in Person... Stud of a Buck...
                      Weren't you in kansas when I killed him? It was stupid windy that day until about an hour before dark.

Comment

Originally posted by LivinADream View Post
                        Weren't you in kansas when I killed him? It was stupid windy that day until about an hour before dark.

Yes I was. We both had Live Hunts going and following each other. I was Crazy Windy that day, I remember it well. I tagged out the next day

Comment

YeeYee, congratulations on a stud.

Comment

Originally posted by LivinADream View Post
                            Man that's a heck of a compliment. Thanks

Thanks to everyone, it's nice to be lucky sometimes.

I was following the live thread when you posted the late evening pic of that huge framed deer. I started typing that he was a giant with crazy mass and stupid g2s. I'm hoping he comes back tomorrow in better light.

Next pic was a lit noc!!!! I couldn't sit still for wanting to see him. I remember saying a prayer for a quick recovery.

Comment

Holy cow! The bases on that thing are unreal!

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                                I was following the live thread when you posted the late evening pic of that huge framed deer. I started typing that he was a giant with crazy mass and stupid g2s. I'm hoping he comes back tomorrow in better light.

Next pic was a lit noc!!!! I couldn't sit still for wanting to see him. I remember saying a prayer for a quick recovery.
                                Man you were on me like a duck on a June bug about better pictures, and I just couldn't produce them. [emoji23]. What an awesome week.

Comment

Working...
                                X