X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go Boys Go!

I am predicting a big upset!!!

Comment

Well its almost game time. DC are gonna roll! Im afraid the Eagles are gonna leave broken hearted

Comment

Not really sure I care anymore...

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post

I am predicting a big upset stomach!!!

Fify!!!

Comment

Heck I been cooking all day, have several coming over for ribs and all the fixins, I just do not have any confidence in this team after what they have done the past 3 weeks, they will have to change my mind. GO COWBOYS !!!!

Comment

Urban Meyer-no
              Mike McCarthy-no
              Harbaugh- **** no!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, here it is, Game Day, and none of these hard up cowboy, er um, I mean die hard cowboy fans has bumped this up!!!

Gonna be a long nite for the boys. I don't think they will beat the eagles even at home.

Look on the bright side boys, we got the best looking cheerleaders in the league.!!!

We know the DBs fans that only show up when things are bad to talk **** will take care of it. They wear it like a badge of honor and pat themselves on the back for it.

The Boys play at 7:20 so bumping it later is no big deal. .. we bump it at 9-10 or so when they play at noon. I’m still watching while working on my truck.

Comment

Prediction: 34-24 DALLAS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dam if they lose to those green birds I'll never hear the end of it.... go Boyzz! Positive thoughts!

Comment

We get a lot of folks back today so hopefully that is good enough to make a difference....

Fingers crossed but not expecting much.

Between my Longhorns and Cowboys, I haven't seen any defense in about 3 weeks.

Comment

And what's wrong with being a blind DC fan? ""

It's all about the fun of it anyway. Football don't put food on my plate, improve my health, or money in my pocket. I don't spend any money on it. At least hunting puts food on my plate.

Comment

Att U-verse is down where I’m at in Richmond. Would watch it on Hulu but the Internet (also Att) is down as well. Sucks. I’ll be checking in on here and watching the game tracker.

Comment

Just lost TV. Storm to the south of me.

Comment

Go Cowboys!

Comment

Nice start turnover

Comment

Working...
                                X