No announcement yet.

2019/20 Duck Season - Official Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heard the Canadas fly over tonight. Seems a little early unless they were passing through. We have a few that winter here.

Comment

Some pretty good waves of specks came over Friday night with the cold air. Not sure if they’ll stick around or head back. Lot of guys still cutting rice and not much water around (no ones holding yet). Most people will be done with rice this week and you’ll see some water after that. Hope we get some good rain to help out, looks like there might be quite a bit in the forecast.

Few trash ducks showing up in the low spots.

Comment

We did pretty well west of El Campo. Brought my new pup on her first hunt, along with my 4yr old. Here is my Winnie after a wounded teal.
        Attached Files
        Lesto!!

Comment

Here is Peaches after her first duck. She saw it fall, but got kinda lost on the way out. She finally found it. Really proud of both of my pups.
          Attached Files
          Lesto!!

Comment

Great looking pups Les!

Comment

Nice Pics. It's fun to watch them work.

Comment

Anybody headed to the panhandle to hunt this weekend?

Comment

Pretty pumped up to give these a go this year
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hope some of yall south zone folks are taking some kids out this weekend. Post up.some pics when yall get in��

Comment

Post up how you like the boss shells. I may have to pick up a case for the 20ga next year.

Did some scouting this weekend. Saw some birds but not overly optimistic about the birds. Got another good front moving in so hopefully that helps

Comment

Originally posted by CTR0022 View Post
                        Post up how you like the boss shells. I may have to pick up a case for the 20ga next year.

Did some scouting this weekend. Saw some birds but not overly optimistic about the birds. Got another good front moving in so hopefully that helps
                        Will do!

Comment

Couple more days, this cold front has my pup full of energy and ready to rock.

Comment

ducks unlimted put out a migration alert stating that south texas is loaded up with teal. you south zone guys have fun this weekend.

Comment

If anyone needs a hunting partner around DFW let me know. I’ve been itching to try out duck hunting but deer season keeps getting in the way. I’ve slowly been gathering up gear and have everything except a dog. I finally decided to give it a shot this year so I’ll probably end up hauling the kayak to some local public spots and see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by CTR0022 View Post
                                ducks unlimted put out a migration alert stating that south texas is loaded up with teal. you south zone guys have fun this weekend.

I’ll be out Saturday morning, hoping to shoot anything other than teal. That’s all I shot last year other than shovelers and one redhead. Really hoping for something new

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X