No announcement yet.

Massive Let down and Embarrassment!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a confession.... when i was first told about this i thought my buddy was lying to me...I feel ashamed...

Comment

Glad to hear I’m not the only one getting denied. As long as there’s still a green screen..I’ll keep air-bowing.

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
        Good thing you didn't flash the old sign...that might be harder to explain to her.
        It was a lot easier than the air bow.

Comment

I have a question to ask the sticker gurus. Do you have to have a TBH sticker on your truck to shoot somebody ?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
            I have a question to ask the sticker gurus. Do you have to have a TBH sticker on your truck to shoot somebody ?

I would say it is not necessary to have a TBH sticker on your truck to airbow someone. It’s only necessary for the party you are airbowing to have a TBH sticker so you can identify them.

Your AirBow (whether compound, long, recurve or cross) serves are your identification.

Comment

I got air bowed for the first time last month near the Buccees on Crabb River Road in Rosenberg. I knew what he was doing, but not everyone else at that light.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                I've noticed for someone who doesn't like sticker sighting threads you've commented on every single one since that post..

OP- Might have sold the truck to someone else unless I missed someone already identifying the vehicle. Saw someone today myself in a dodge on FM 1488 in the Woodlands.

I've noticed I have a stalker

Kind of creepy you're quoting from a completely different thread. This one wasn't titled "sticker sighting" like the 100's of others. Most of them usually say something like "who you be?" "I was on road such and such and you passed me."

This thread is greatness.

It's all good. Just stay off my lawn stalker!

Last edited by AntlerCollector; 09-23-2019, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post

Kind of creepy you're quoting from a completely different thread. This one wasn't titled "sticker sighting" like the 100's of others. Most of them usually say something like "who you be?" "I was on road such and such and you passed me."

(•‿•)

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post

Not really, as someone who has a TBH sticker I frequent the sticker sighting or similar threads to see if I have been spotted and saw your response on that previous thread. A handful more AntlerCollector post on "Sticker Sticker sightings" or variation to them threads singing to a different tune led to a confusing observation.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                      Not really, as someone who has a TBH sticker I frequent the sticker sighting or similar threads to see if I have been spotted and saw your response on that previous thread. A handful more AntlerCollector post on "Sticker Sticker sightings" or variation to them threads singing to a different tune led to a confusing observation.

Well I hope I helped clear up your confusion.

Comment

My wife does the same thing to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I wish I had your life if this was a "massive" let down. lol

Comment

lol

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
                              Good thing you didn't flash the old sign...that might be harder to explain to her.
                              The outcome would've been just as shocking

Comment

Working...
                              X