This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
    100% agree on the Grendel ammo, but it's a hammer, so I keep shooting it. Which bullet does your UU like the best?
    So far all I’ve shot is 123 eld black. At 100 they are under 1/2 inch moa. I’ll probably just keep shooting those for now.

Comment

Originally posted by CSanders View Post
      So far all I’ve shot is 123 eld black. At 100 they are under 1/2 inch moa. I’ll probably just keep shooting those for now.
      Same here. They are not the killingest rounds, since they almost disintegrate on impact, but they do pretty good. I wish my gun liked the SST or Fusion bullets, but it's 3 MOA with those and that's just not acceptable to me.

Comment

Shout out to Jason at Legacy Outdoor Gear. Worked with him on some kit and very impressed.

Comment

I have a thermal and it works great and wanted a hand-held scanner so bought the Sightmark from Outdoor Legacy as it seemed to be what I needed. Turns out it isn't after one evening hunt so it's for sale in the classifieds--

Comment

Got it done last night

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone else hear Jason's shout out to texasbowhunter.com on The LateNight Vision Show? If not, you need to check he and Hans out. They have a podcast and are on YouTube.

Comment

I’ve been wanting a thermal scope for a few years. But the price has always been a little out of reach. With all the new ones and the lower prices, I think it time. Our lease in Lindale is very thick and crawling with pigs. What would be my best bang for the buck for hunting in heavy cover?

Comment

Originally posted by reddogdan View Post
                  I’ve been wanting a thermal scope for a few years. But the price has always been a little out of reach. With all the new ones and the lower prices, I think it time. Our lease in Lindale is very thick and crawling with pigs. What would be my best bang for the buck for hunting in heavy cover?

IMO, take it for what’s it worth...

I’ve got a Trail XQ50, a Axion XM30 and a Sightmark Wraith HD.

If I wanted a budget hog killing rig I’d buy the Axion handheld with an extra battery and the wraith. The thermal takes care of spotting everything then the wraith be deadly to 150yds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Need to upgrade my Illuminator for my digital night vision, can only see about 80 yards and want to get out to about 150. any suggestions?

Comment

Had some fun last weekend. Those trijicons are B.A!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rockspringshunt View Post
                        Need to upgrade my Illuminator for my digital night vision, can only see about 80 yards and want to get out to about 150. any suggestions?

What Night Vision do you have?

Comment

Originally posted by reddogdan View Post
                          I’ve got a buddy in your neck of the woods that may have a few you can try out. He lived in Lindale til recently, and is Chapel Hill now. I’m not sure what demo units he has currently.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ776 View Post

Had some fun last weekend. Those trijicons are B.A!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            I’ve ran the Trijicon MK3 60mm and Reap IR 35mm a good bit. Both amazing optics, but the REAP gets my nod.

Comment

I just got a axiom xm-30, I need a lanyard. I’ve been putting it in my shirt pocket the last couple of nights, but that isn’t real handy. What are you guys using?

Comment

Originally posted by 2Lazy2P View Post
                                I just got a axiom xm-30, I need a lanyard. I’ve been putting it in my shirt pocket the last couple of nights, but that isn’t real handy. What are you guys using?
                                I just got mine in today and was wondering the same thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X