Rucking (Ruck Marching)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
    BTW... studies show that sex is good for the heart... but I am here to tell you that if you happened to look at your HRM data afterwards, you would be dissapointed.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    Speak for yourself. Those 15 seconds I spent in Zone 5 were still 15 seconds in Zone 5.

Comment

Originally posted by 1369 View Post
      Speak for yourself. Those 15 seconds I spent in Zone 5 were still 15 seconds in Zone 5.

[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I knew that was going to happen...

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Can’t run as I’m too dense and pound my legs. Ride bike at work some and not spending $2k on a bike I will bend. I carry about 15% bf. I am almost 50 and walking suits my needs just trying to get more out of my time. Maybe weighted pack isn’t the answer

Comment

Got 6.25 in for training this morning (@30# recovery ruck). I’ll load 50# for the longer ruck on Saturday.

Comment

Here's how I have my GR0 rigged with a water bottle pouch and my IFAK.
              Just noticed the "pew tube" patch... that's friggin awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
                Just noticed the "pew tube" patch... that's friggin awesome.
                Came as a freebie (with others) when I bought a cap mount from these folks for my GoPro. Not to derail, but the mount is all kinds of awesome (bought one for the rail on my Glock/AR too) and it has helped with my firearms training. Works as well for hunting/fishing too.

Comment

Came as a freebie (with others) when I bought a cap mount from these folks for my GoPro. Not to derail, but the mount is all kinds of awesome (bought one for the rail on my Glock/AR too) and it has helped with my firearms training. Works as well for hunting/fishing too.
                  that is a pretty slick cap mount.

Comment

6.09 miles on a foggy morning. Almost 70 miles for the year.

Comment

A good friend of mine and I signed up for the Bataan March today. Super excited!!

Comment

Originally posted by Geoff995 View Post
                        A good friend of mine and I signed up for the Bataan March today. Super excited!!
                        Cool deal. See you on the course! Going heavy or light?

Comment

Heavy

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

I loaded the pack with 60# of sand. Did 5 miles yesterday and today. Definitely feels different than just walking.

Comment

Originally posted by Geoff995 View Post
                                Heavy
                                I’ll see you in the corral. I’ll be the guy in the kilt.

Comment

Working...
                                X