Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CNN Approved Antifa Militant Killed (crickets)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CNN Approved Antifa Militant Killed (crickets)

It looks like LWL's, CNN, and AOC are now short one of their Antifa protesters. And its strange there's hardly been any news coverage, almost none ????. Empowered by CNN News, AOC, deranged LWL's.

"This is CNN? Network apparently recently glorified ICE detention center attacker. The self-proclaimed Antifa militant who was killed Saturday by Washington state police as he attacked a local Immigration and Customs Enforcement detention center was seen in a recent CNN program that critics say glorified a radical, left-wing movement......

The heavily promoted CNN show featured Bell explaining the “Redneck Revolt,” which he identified as gun-toting liberals who defend the Second Amendment and seek to battle the “alt-right” and neo-Nazis.

Bell called them “good guys,” going to a gun range with members and even questioning why “more white people” don’t share their viewpoints.

One of the men featured on the CNN special appears to be"........ their newly deceased Antifa protester.

The self-proclaimed Antifa militant who was killed Saturday by Washington state police as he attacked a local Immigration and Customs Enforcement detention center was apparently glorified in a recent CNN original program.

Last edited by Thumper; 07-15-2019, 06:33 PM.

Link to Fox News report about the attack.

Police in Washington state say an armed man was shot and killed early Saturday after trying to attack a local Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) detention center.

Comment

Didn't he even have an AR on this attack & still nothing from the msm across the board...if so, the ole it doesn't fit the narrative is alive & well.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
        Didn't he even have an AR on this attack & still nothing from the msm across the board...if so, the ole it doesn't fit the narrative is alive & well.

Wouldn't surprise me if he carried the AR-15 trying to get them banned.

Comment

I laughed when she said, “Don’t know why anybody would try and set a concrete building on fire.”.

They’re fu*king idiots, that’s why.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The MSM want violence and especially at these facilities. I'm convinced thats why they keep saying the facility personnel are mistreating the poor poor peasants

Comment

CNN, AOC, and LWL's are clearly responsible for this one by design. Still crickets from MSM ?????.

Comment

Working...
              X