Yellowstone...the series.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yellowstone...the series.

Anyone notice when Rip started his truck and drove away with Bingham in it, it sounded most definitely like a gasser, but had a cummins badge on it??? Whole show is bull****.

You didn't....did ya???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Dale Moser; 07-26-2018, 10:09 PM.

Comment

Bingham reminds .e of someone from Hobbs.

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post

He should, among other places even worse than Hobbs...

Interesting story, he has.

Comment

Still liking it.
          Music is gtreat

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
            He has kin that grew up around Hobbs. Ever go in the Halfway bar between Hobbs and Lovington? Think that might have been his dad and his uncle lived in Hobbs also.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              Anyone notice when Rip started his truck and drove away with Bingham in it, it sounded most definitely like a gasser, but had a cummins badge on it??? Whole show is bull****.

You didn't....did ya???

Haha I told my wife that as soon as he cranked the truck and she told me you would be the one to notice that. I mean it was pretty obvious it wasn’t a diesel.

Comment

I've watched all the episodes, which one is Bingham? Hell, who is Rip lol

Comment

I have caught all of them so far, seen where season two has already been approved. I have a hard time understanding what they are saying a lot of the time, I am hard of hearing but I think it is something to do with the audio on the show.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                    I have caught all of them so far, seen where season two has already been approved. I have a hard time understanding what they are saying a lot of the time, I am hard of hearing but I think it is something to do with the audio on the show.
                    I can’t hear it good either

Comment

Originally posted by LarryP_1989 View Post
                      Haha I told my wife that as soon as he cranked the truck and she told me you would be the one to notice that. I mean it was pretty obvious it wasn’t a diesel.
                      Ha. Same here!

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                        Bingham is the newest branded wrangler.

RIP is the wrangler boss

Comment

Bingham is who the head ranch hand picks up from prison.

I like his music

Comment

Want to get to the part where we find out how Casey got his brand

Comment

Originally posted by Electrican View Post
                              Bingham is the newest branded wrangler.

RIP is the wrangler boss
                              What's the deal with the brands? Do they pick up convicts and brand them and make them work the ranch for life?

Is it only the convicts that are branded? I caught last week they mentioned it wasn't allowed for cowboys to strike a branded man....

Comment

The brand is for conicts only. They are then owned by the ranch for life.
                                What's the deal with the brands? Do they pick up convicts and brand them and make them work the ranch for life?

Is it only the convicts that are branded? I caught last week they mentioned it wasn't allowed for cowboys to strike a branded man....
                                Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X