No announcement yet.

Terrell County Hunting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Geezus ya'll are making me jealous! On top of that, the Constable in the office across the hall from me keeps showing me pics of pigs he's killed. I haven't spent nearly enough time at the lease this year. I made it out the last of June to feed and pulled cards and that's it. I saw some good bucks driving around, but only had pigs on camera. Every weekend until the second weekend of gun season is booked with work. I'm gonna explode!!!!

Comment

My hunting buddies are out there going to check in with them today and see how they are doing. I am headed out Thursday. Hope to get in on some mule deer action and maybe a nice whitetail. I will post pics if it happens.

Comment

Saw western coachwhip today. Pretty cool looking. Never saw one before. He was over 6’ long.

A wise man’s heart inclines to the right, but the heart of a fool to the left.
        Ecclesiastes 10:2

Comment

Nice one
          Attached Files

Comment

Terrell County Hunting

Very nice! We saw one like that, but he wouldn’t come out. He didn’t get that big by being stupid.
            We saw bunches of real young bucks, we gave them a pass. Hopefully, the neighbors give them a pass. Looks like it is going to be a good year

Last edited by bps3040; 10-04-2019, 08:47 AM.

Comment

Yes it is. Congratulations!

Comment

Kicker 8
                Attached Files

Comment

Nice

Comment

Dang y’all whackin and stackin!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congratulations again! Y'all are piling 'em up.

Comment

Nicely done!

Comment

Man, it’s shaping up to be be a heck of a season for Terrell county, those early rains must have really helped antler development. Congratulations on some nice deer!

Comment

Some of our lease members were out filling feeders the last week of September and said they saw some good bucks. I can't wait to get out there.

Comment

I always think about getting some property out here, but it's so far. Some of these posts make me think that its worth it. Congrats to those that have harvested!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X