Pray for Rylee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Czechfish View Post
    My sister is a nurse there and knows her.

Prayers up

Just tell your sister that’s she’s in our prayers too and that family there is super good people.

Comment

Originally posted by texaswoods5 View Post
      Praying for Rylee. Our youngest daughter was diagnosed with ALL type Leukemia last Nov. 6th. She just finished her first year of chemo. God is good and we have been blessed she is in remission and has been since last December. Our daughter will continue in maintenance treatments till May of 2023. It's amazing the treatments and how they've gotten better over the years. God can do amazing things lay it all at HIs feet.

Praise the Lord for your daughter’s improvements!! I pray that she continues to win this terrible battle!! [emoji1317]

Comment

Prayers for Rylee. God is in control

Comment

Praying for Rylee and family!!

Comment

Prayers up from the Smarts

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Pray

Originally posted by GOODEN View Post
                I have some close friends of mine, Chris and Mandy, that have a daughter @ Children’s Medical Center in Dallas that will start receiving cancer treatments possibly today. Rylee is a young beautiful girl that’s around 9 or 10 I believe. The family just found out earlier this week that she has a form of leukemia. If y’all have a minute please say a prayer for the Rylee, family, friends, doctors and nurses that will be giving her care. I’m sure they will be there a little while so I may make another post for suggestions of places that deliver food and what not to try and help them out during this difficult time. Thanks in advance for the prayers!![emoji1317]
                Prayers sent.

Comment

Praying for Rylee and family

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers

Comment

Prayers up for Rylee and her family. LORD, heal this young lady of this terrible disease.

Comment

prayers sent!

Comment

Praying, Lord please watch over and completely heal Rylee, and please comfort her family and guide her caregivers.

Comment

Praying now for Rylee!!

Comment

Praying for Rylee, her family and her medical team.

Comment

Working...
                                X