X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Following

Comment

Any deals on chainsaws? Saw TSC had an 18 inch poulan but that’s it.

Comment

Originally posted by mmlreiner View Post
        Amazon has them on sale right now $139. If you scroll down from the top just a bit they have a “used but in good condition” for $106. Considering I’ve bought both mine using the “used” ones people return for whatever reason……they’re always like brand new……..that’s a steal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ordered me one today . Was no used ones available at the time .

Comment

Originally posted by Matthewc131 View Post
          ShotKam is having a BlackFriday deal starting on the 25th

Just ordered this… $150 off regular price, changed to a 20 ga mount, (no charge), free case and warmer sleeve. No tax no shipping …. Been wanting one of these for a long time. Gonna be some added fun for YouTube.

Comment

Need a tsa rifle case for son. Anyone know of a deal?

Comment

Originally posted by wise1 View Post
              Need a tsa rifle case for son. Anyone know of a deal?
              Bass Pro has this one

But if you do not want to spend the money any cheap hardside that Academy has will work as long as you can lock it in enough places where the firearm cant be pulled out when locked

Comment

Pretty slow for Black Friday deals.

Comment

Any deals on a bog pod death grip? Also could use another buddy heater, saw the ones at Academy for $70.
                  Last edited by AgHntr10; 11-25-2021, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Black Friday gear deals

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                    Any deals on a bog pod death grip? Also could use another buddy heater, saw the ones at Academy for $70.

I didn’t find any on the bog pod . Got one on Amazon for 139.

Comment

Originally posted by OS_BRANDON View Post
                      I just ordered the diamondback vortex 10X42 for 150 on scheels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      I was about to pull the trigger on a set this week - then a friend called and asked if a wanted his Zeiss 10x42. Older pair but taken care of well.

Comment

Originally posted by OS_BRANDON View Post
                        I just ordered the diamondback vortex 10X42 for 150 on scheels.

Are these the HD 10x42? I to just ordered a pair off Scheels at 149 but already purchased the same bino in HD from Academy for 229. The product number was different for each pair. I plan on returning the ones to Academy but I just hope they are the HD and same as the ones I already bought from Academy.

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
                          I’m looking for a big pod death grip if anyone see one .
                          They had one in store priced at 169 I believe. I bought mine on the website for 129.

Comment

Has anyone bought one of the Canon safes in the past that Tractor Supply puts on sale? Looking at the 48 or 64, they just have mixed reviews. I really don't care about the fire rating, just want it to open and close reliably and deter someone from a quick grab.

Comment

Originally posted by deerslay3r View Post
                              Has anyone bought one of the Canon safes in the past that Tractor Supply puts on sale? Looking at the 48 or 64, they just have mixed reviews. I really don't care about the fire rating, just want it to open and close reliably and deter someone from a quick grab.
                              I bought two last year for 299 I believe. I haven’t had any issues with mine. Would buy another one if I needed it

Comment

Originally posted by deerslay3r View Post

I picked up the Liberty safe on Tuesday. It’s a heavy SOB lol. Seems pretty well built

Comment

Working...
                                X