X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats to your grandson, BoB. Greatness.

Comment

Baylor & Ok St > A&M.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
          Question for the ags…. Do any of y’all recall the hiring process when woody was on a coach search the year he brought in jimbo? I’m trying to wrap my mind around the state of this search… this thing has been extremely tight lip….tryin not to panic lol I’ll go on record an say I’m completely fine with an aranda hire as i think he’s an extremely bright CFB mind, but even that doesn’t seem to be a sealed deal either. Just trying to get my bearings here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Personally, I thought that Woody had a agreement with Jimbo prior to releasing Sumlin. There was a lot of smoke that involved everyone else. Mcelwain, Dantonio from MichSt, Muilin, Peterson, etc but little chatter about Fisher, then suddenly Jimbo signs a 10 year contract. Originally, I thought Woody had his guy agreed with prior to firing Orgeron. That coach is still in the hunt and waiting until end of the season to announce. So that's maybe Fickel? if that's not the case, then he fumbled the process and let his guy get away.
          Woody is too good an AD. He'll get his guy and make a splash.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! Best of luck to everyone’s team closing out the regular season. Gig Em!

Comment

Back at cha Pinoak!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all you guys…..even you Fmjag64!!

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                https://twitter.com/_AlexByington/st...pics%2F3252273

This is awesome……preach it Nick!!
                That was awesome and so true

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08
                  OSU has one loss, Baylor has two. Of coarse they are ranked higher tard. You’re the little dog nipping around the big dog’s legs on here.
                  Haha big dog??? 3 conference loss A&M is only a “big dog” to other Aggies. Just wanted to point out the OSU and BU thing Because listening to Aggies on here Talk like they are Bama or Georgia is nauseating. Oh and Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                    Haha big dog??? 3 conference loss A&M is only a “big dog” to other Aggies. Just wanted to point out the OSU and BU thing Because listening to Aggies on here Talk like they are Bama or Georgia is nauseating. Oh and Happy Thanksgiving to all!
                    Focus on your team

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
                      Focus on your team
                      You’re right. I shouldn’t be stirring the pot on Thanksgiving anyways. Bored and cold in the stand.

Comment

You’re right. I shouldn’t be stirring the pot on Thanksgiving anyways. Bored and cold in the stand.
                        Good luck!

Comment

Good luck. Not cold in south Texas yet, I’m ready for it to be.

Comment

former commit Jaylon Guilbeau flipped back to Texas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X