Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like I missed some high level college football discussion last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
      Looks like I missed some high level college football discussion last night.
      Can you guess which one was drunk?

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
        That is his excuse. What about the others?

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
          That is his excuse. What about the others?
          Messing with a drunk guy...

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
            wow.....

now yall see why I leave this thread sometimes....this back and forth crap gets old....

how old are yall anyway...geez

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

Comment

2021 College Football - Week 13

Originally posted by Smart View Post

[emoji23] I always thought it was because Ohio St. lost after guaranteed wins. Guess I was wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                  Drunk? Lol!
                  I’ve not yet begun to defile myself!

Comment

Question for the ags…. Do any of y’all recall the hiring process when woody was on a coach search the year he brought in jimbo? I’m trying to wrap my mind around the state of this search… this thing has been extremely tight lip….tryin not to panic lol I’ll go on record an say I’m completely fine with an aranda hire as i think he’s an extremely bright CFB mind, but even that doesn’t seem to be a sealed deal either. Just trying to get my bearings here

Comment

I remember lots of rumors and discussion - but nothing from any credible source. But we all knew Jimbo was a target.

Personally I think Woody had an agreement with Jimbo - at least a handshake - prior to even letting Sumlin go.

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
                        I remember lots of rumors and discussion - but nothing from any credible source. But we all knew Jimbo was a target.

Personally I think Woody had an agreement with Jimbo - at least a handshake - prior to even letting Sumlin go.

This is a long my thought process, seems a deals been done for awhile the way this thing seems to be playing out but hard to tell

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                          [emoji23] I always thought it was because Ohio St. lost after guaranteed wins. Guess I was wrong.

I figured he ran out of farms to bet!!

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                          Question for the ags…. Do any of y’all recall the hiring process when woody was on a coach search the year he brought in jimbo? I’m trying to wrap my mind around the state of this search… this thing has been extremely tight lip….tryin not to panic lol I’ll go on record an say I’m completely fine with an aranda hire as i think he’s an extremely bright CFB mind, but even that doesn’t seem to be a sealed deal either. Just trying to get my bearings here

At first it seemed like it was a done deal and just hush hush! Now it seems like a cluster but I don’t pay much attention to any of it. Would like to know who the next coach is but at this point I don’t think he knows either! Seems every coach makes a sheet ton of money now some with very little expectations. That’s not going to be expected for the next LSU coach. Can’t really blame folks for not leaving where they are. As for kids and recruits the portal and NIL money have changed college ball so much nothing really matters till they step on the field each game at this point. They don’t get playing time or some other school offers more $$ they’re gone! Go back to Mexico! I’m gonna stick to fishing and watch games when I can!

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

Jimbo was hired within a week of Sumlin being fired. Everyone thought Sumlin was on his way out but it wasn't official till around thanksgiving. Jimbo Was announced new head coach a week later. A&M definitely had a new coach before the old one was let go.

I personally don’t think LSU had their new coach locked in when it was announced Coach O was going to be let go, but who knows.

A name that never gets thrown around that I think would be the best candidate for LSU is Mike Gundy. He does a hell of a job with a class ranking around 40 every year. Can’t imagine what he could do with a top 5 class ranking every season.

Comment

2021 College Football - Week 13

Originally posted by mbv77 View Post
                              [emoji23] i always thought it was because ohio st. Lost after guaranteed wins. Guess i was wrong.

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk

Last edited by Smart; 11-24-2021, 10:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
                                Jimbo was hired within a week of Sumlin being fired. Everyone thought Sumlin was on his way out but it wasn't official till around thanksgiving. Jimbo Was announced new head coach a week later. A&M definitely had a new coach before the old one was let go.

I personally don’t think LSU had their new coach locked in when it was announced Coach O was going to be let go, but who knows.

A name that never gets thrown around that I think would be the best candidate for LSU is Mike Gundy. He does a hell of a job with a class ranking around 40 every year. Can’t imagine what he could do with a top 5 class ranking every season.
                                Initially thought Gundy but he just signed a new renewing 5 year contract.

Comment

Working...
                                X