Samsung to Taylor Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drwilliams View Post
    Something along the lines of buying the Solana Ranch and building another Sun City like in Georgetown?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    The other day I was told that Disney will be building 7000 houses. I haven’t heard that it’ll be an age restricted community.

Comment

Originally posted by RS3 View Post
      The other day I was told that Disney will be building 7000 houses. I haven’t heard that it’ll be an age restricted community.
      A small city none the less. I have heard the same thing from a couple locals down in that area.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
        Wait til y’all hear what Disney is doing.
        I thought that deal was already off the table?

Comment

There is one person on TBH that will know exactly what is planned. I am not going to throw him under the bus though……
          Last I head it was going to be an age restricted community.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
            How many employees will be moving into the area? Just curious?

Probably be around 2000 jobs at 17B.

TI in Sherman has the potential to go up to 30B eventually which would put them around 3000 jobs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome to Techsas

Comment

Born and raised in Taylor. Moved back to Thrall about 20 years ago. I'm not looking forward to this. The prices are already crazy and it's sucks watching this farm land being filled up with houses. I'm not sure how the infrastructure can handle that plant and all the new houses that are being built.

Never thought I'd be interested in selling my land but after I get my last kiddo through high school it may be happening.

Comment

Disney is going to build a 7,000 house age restricted community? I'm not following....is this a themed community or something? Castle shaped houses?

Comment

Austin is slowing becoming the Silicon Valley of Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                      Disney is going to build a 7,000 house age restricted community? I'm not following....is this a themed community or something? Castle shaped houses?
                      Sounds like Sun city in Georgetown.

Comment

Originally posted by 44mAG View Post

Slowly? It's been that way for 20 years. Only difference now is all the companies in California can't take the taxes anymore and are all relocating their headquarters here.

Comment

The other day, I started looking up land prices in Granger. They have already adjusted accordingly.

Comment

Originally posted by 44mAG View Post

Been that way a long time. They call it silicon hills. Been at Samsung 24yrs. The new fab is gonna be massive over 4x’s the size of the current fab on Parmer That area is going to blow up.

Comment

We saw that report the other day also. Amazing!!! It is so cool to see this stuff happening as nothing remains static. Gonna be alot of opportunities for entrepreneurs and just as many for folks wanting to get away from the explosive growth headed that way.

Comment

Originally posted by drwilliams View Post
                                Something along the lines of buying the Solana Ranch and building another Sun City like in Georgetown?

Heard that also I hope it’s not true

Comment

Working...
                                X