Lojack for vehicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lojack for vehicles

Anybody running lojack on their vehicles? If so which product did you go with and why, does it require 3rd party monthly subscription, etc?

Thanks in advance!

My truck came with LoJack.

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
      My truck came with LoJack.
      Welllll this one did not, it's a classic

Comment

It does have some cool features. It’s probably something i wouldn’t of added.The low voltage alert has saved me once . Mine has an app on my phone that’s shows all kinds of stuff .

Comment

Lojacked in case you get hijacked.

Comment

I just want it for the added level of security, for the just in case theft moment...

Comment

Lojack for vehicles

Originally posted by Buck Slayer View Post
              I just want it for the added level of security, for the just in case theft moment...

Thieves can disable it so fast these days . Not sure if it’s really worth it .
              See a lot of people recommended this

Home page for the Ravelco anti theft device, anti theft device for cars, anti theft device for trucks, anti theft device for big rigs, anti theft device for heavy equipment. Not one vehicle ever stolen using the Ravelco Anti Theft Device!

Comment

Trak-4 GPS

You can track your vehicles and other expensive moveable items. As low a $7 a month or pay for a year up front.

Comment

Had lowjack on my motorcycle I bought back in 2010. I'll say this, the service works how its designed to. They only had to call me once, but when I made it to the garage the bike had been taken off the race stands and was leaning against the wall. I assume that when whoever was in there heard me coming they got the heck outta there before seeing the wrong end of my pistol...

Comment

LoJack is a great tool but unless things have changed, they only have the ability to track certain distance from major cities and freeways.
                    Thieves can disable it so fast these days . Not sure if it’s really worth it .
                    See a lot of people recommended this

https://www.ravelco.com/
                    How?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                      LoJack is a great tool but unless things have changed, they only have the ability to track certain distance from major cities and freeways. How?

All they have to do is find where the tracking unit is and cut it out . Mine is hooked to the back is the osb port with a split adapter. Unplug it and it’s useless .

Comment

All they have to do is find where the tracking unit is and cut it out . Mine is hooked to the back is the osb port with a split adapter. Unplug it and it’s useless .
                        I think you had a lazy installer.

Once upon a time we recovered a stolen 250 in a chop shop via LoJack. The signal was intermittently changing directions so I called LoJack. They already had a receiver van enroute to the signal. Once we found it, the LoJack employee had to call in and ask by VIN where the tracker was in order to recover it. They're supposed to be hidden

I had a long conversation with guy while we recovered 5 trucks and evidence of a ton more

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                          I think you had a lazy installer.

Once upon a time we recovered a stolen 250 in a chop shop via LoJack. The signal was intermittently changing directions so I called LoJack. They already had a receiver van enroute to the signal. Once we found it, the LoJack employee had to call in and ask by VIN where the tracker was in order to recover it. They're supposed to be hidden

I had a long conversation with guy while we recovered 5 trucks and evidence of a ton more

Mine was done at the Ford dealer where I got my truck .

Comment

Lojack is pretty old tech now. We don't run the receivers in our cars anymore

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Your better off with ravelco.

Comment

Working...
                              X