X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good work Fred

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
      Heard a teaser on the radio that they were gonna talk about a report coming out of Austin saying that Sark is being forced to play players based on race. Didn’t get to here about the article, but ***.

I would seriously hope this isn’t true. No one should be making decisions like that and no coach should ever do that. Seems like something I’d be shouting from the roof tops to anyone that will listen if I’m Sark. Even Texas wouldn’t go THAT woke would they?

Anyone heard anything about this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Brian Jones has become a cancer

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
        Lot of smoke of Napier to Florida. Think it may just be smoke. Another name to watch to Florida is Bill O’Brien

Also hearing that Riley has declined to have further discussions with LSU through his agent and will stay at OU.

Saying either Jimbo, Arranda, or Stoops to LSU.
        Saying Jimbo to LSU is only a feeble attempt to hurt Aggie recruiting.

Jimbo has effusively praised Aggieland and said "I ain't going" multiple times.

He also said "I would be stupid to go over there".

Last edited by LukeDuke; 11-23-2021, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
          I heard that Napier backed out of a deal with TCU when word came that Florida will open. Napier to Florida seems like a done deal. I think that Napier was LSU safety pick if they whiffed on their top targets.

I think that you have to watch out for USC taking Arranda. He is from California. The Arranda sweepstakes is going to be fun to watch.

I know that Mark Stoops has been good at Kentucky considering what he is up against, but does that do anything for the LSU crowd?
          Seems like it's Aranda or Campbell at this point for LSU. If that the two i hope it's Aranda. A Stoops hire would have the fanbase melting and I just can't see LSU going that direction. I think Napier would do really well at LSU but he's not going to go to a good ol boy system where they tell him whom he can or cant hire. He has a plan for everything he want's when he interviews and some Schools like LSU, UT and others want to have a good bit of say so and thats why I believe he's never been a leading candidate. Napier won't budge from his plan, if he fails he wants it all to be on his shoulders.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
            Brian Jones has become a cancer
            He’s a blow hard trying to get clicks. No respect for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Attaboy Fred! Heckuva deer! Life is to short to hang out in a basement all day and talk CFB 24-7...
              Way to getrdone!

Thank you guys!

Smart you’d ALMOST think this was a hunting forum [emoji1787]

Comment

Nice deer, congrats!!

ac

Comment

Originally posted by LukeDuke View Post
                  Saying Jimbo to LSU is only a feeble attempt to hurt Aggie recruiting.

Jimbo has effusively praised Aggieland and said "I ain't going" multiple times.

He also said "I would be stupid to go over there".

Apparently you're new to the game.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                  Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 11-23-2021, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
                    Seems like it's Aranda or Campbell at this point for LSU. If that the two i hope it's Aranda. A Stoops hire would have the fanbase melting and I just can't see LSU going that direction. I think Napier would do really well at LSU but he's not going to go to a good ol boy system where they tell him whom he can or cant hire. He has a plan for everything he want's when he interviews and some Schools like LSU, UT and others want to have a good bit of say so and thats why I believe he's never been a leading candidate. Napier won't budge from his plan, if he fails he wants it all to be on his shoulders.
                    It is going to be interesting to see which job (if any) that Matt Campbell jumps to. He turned down a $68M contract from the Detroit Lions as well as numerous other jobs over the years. There is a thought he wants to stay in the Midwest, but at some point he may want to strike while the iron is hot. This was supposed to be his year with everyone returning and they have been disappointing to most people. He has made a living off recruiting the hard nosed 3 star kids for his culture that get passed over by the big boys. How will his program be when he has to baby sit 5 star type kids? That is my question with Campbell.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                      I heard that Napier backed out of a deal with TCU when word came that Florida will open. Napier to Florida seems like a done deal. I think that Napier was LSU safety pick if they whiffed on their top targets.

I think that you have to watch out for USC taking Arranda. He is from California. The Arranda sweepstakes is going to be fun to watch.

I know that Mark Stoops has been good at Kentucky considering what he is up against, but does that do anything for the LSU crowd?
                      Stoops might do great but it would be such a meh hire and the fan base would riot.

My guess

Arranda to LSU
                      Franklin to USC
                      Fickle to Penn State
                      Kiffin to Miami
                      Bill O’Brien to Florida

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                        Thank you guys!

Actually it's a BOWhunting forum.

Nice buck.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                          Thank you guys!

Glad to see hunting is making a comeback here after it got the Corona...

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

You wouldn’t know it with all the rifle kills posted all over ATC!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                              Stoops might do great but it would be such a meh hire and the fan base would riot.

My guess

Arranda to LSU
                              Franklin to USC
                              Fickle to Penn State
                              Kiffin to Miami
                              Bill O’Brien to Florida
                              Pretty good list. I think Napier is the hire at Florida. Miami is not officially open and with the lack of good candidates for the number of jobs open and no AD, Manny may get another year because of all of that. I don't see Kiffin on anybody else radar except Miami which is good for them.

TCU looks like it has zeroed in on Dykes which would leave SMU open. That is going to be an interesting job to see where they go. I believe they would go with a young offensive mind like maybe Graham Harrell or Jeff Lebby (assuming Kiffin stays at Ole Miss as he could be up for that job if Kiffin bolted). It is reported that Kendall Brlies is happy just being an OC right now at Arkansas and not ready to jump into a HFC position. Of course dollars can change that pretty easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

Nice buck.
                                Bam!!!!

Take yer meat pole glamour shots to another website!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X