Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watching. Didn’t see anything spectacular in the bass pro Black Friday mailer today

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
      Anybody know of any good deals coming up?

Looking for some binos for my daughter. I know the diamondback HD 10x42s go on sale real cheap around now.

I did order a Recteq RT590
      I was told that Nov 22-28th that Cabelas, BassPro would be having a killer deal on some Vortex binos. I don't know if you can buy online or have to be at the store in person but was informed that they would sell out rather quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Beargrasstx View Post
        I was told that Nov 22-28th that Cabelas, BassPro would be having a killer deal on some Vortex binos. I don't know if you can buy online or have to be at the store in person but was informed that they would sell out rather quickly.
        $299 10x42 Vipers

Comment

Gonna LOVE the RT

Comment

$299 10x42 Vipers

I bought those last year when they were on sale for $299. I really like them so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
              I’m looking for a big pod death grip if anyone see one .

Amazon has them on sale right now $139. If you scroll down from the top just a bit they have a “used but in good condition” for $106. Considering I’ve bought both mine using the “used” ones people return for whatever reason……they’re always like brand new……..that’s a steal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Anybody know of any good deals coming up?

Looking for some binos for my daughter. I know the diamondback HD 10x42s go on sale real cheap around now.

I did order a Recteq RT590
                Scheels add today had Vortex and Leupolds in it. The Leupold BX-2 will be $219 and the BX Alpine HD will be $189. Vortex Diamondback 10x42 will be $149 and the Vipers have gift card of $100 or something like that.

Comment

quality bino 10x beat delivers significant magnification lightweight packagefield of view dense brush power long-range detection high definition performance designed optical system offers true light transmission glassing sessions best reduction harsh light resolution clarity recreational sportsmen sportswomen demand pro gear accessories shoulder strap binocular case lens cloth fogproof waterproof guaranteed perform Mckenzie HD BX-1 10x50 8x42 12x50 10x42

Got these for my daughter. Comes with a harness too! Got an extra 10% off for signing up for their emails. Free shipping. $126 shipped. Not bad

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
                    I saw an ad for Bass Pro with a Garmin ECOMAP Ultra 106SV for $999.97. They also had a ECOMAP UHD 93SV $699.97. And a Livescope for $1299.99 after rebate.
                    Saw that too!

Comment

Originally posted by mmlreiner View Post
                      Amazon has them on sale right now $139. If you scroll down from the top just a bit they have a “used but in good condition” for $106. Considering I’ve bought both mine using the “used” ones people return for whatever reason……they’re always like brand new……..that’s a steal.

I got a 65qt yeti for $199 the same way on Amazon. New in box but returned because the shipping box had a hole in it

Comment

bump

Comment

Originally posted by mmlreiner View Post

Thanks will check it out .

Comment

Great deal on those sevr heads, have used the 1.5 heads and really like them

Comment

https://www.sportsmans.com/hunting-g...0x42/p/1696467

Got these for my daughter. Comes with a harness too! Got an extra 10% off for signing up for their emails. Free shipping. $126 shipped. Not bad
                              Thanks Matt. Just ordered my wife to order them for my son.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Comment

How bout a black Friday special on corn!

Comment

Working...
                                X