X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
    What is this new transducer you speak of

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Well I have the 54 model. 56 is supposed to have better image and further side imaging range. It is about a year old I think but new to me!

Comment

Yes sir I goggler it I tiit was something new. I have hummingbird for that. Hope all is well

Comment

Ate all the smoked fish dip so we’re back in the blind! Man that stuff is good!!

Comment

I've been working on Massachusetts for almost 6 weeks, just got home yesterday. Finished up my Ultrex installation just now, planning to try it out tomorrow. Don't know how much I'll actually fish, it'll probably take me a while to get it setup and figure out how to use a trolling motor with one of those foot petals.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
            Someone ticked me off at work yesterday so I took it out on my credit card. Have a 12 inch garmin with the new gt56 ducer coming today for an early Xmas present! Russell marine found me a slightly used one for 25% off retail! [emoji7]
            What model Garmin unit did you get?

Comment

I got a 122sv ultra.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                Yes sir I goggler it I tiit was something new. I have hummingbird for that. Hope all is well

Yep this is the first garmin that can compete with birds on side imaging.

Life is good! Haven't hunted one time but that will change!

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
                  I've been working on Massachusetts for almost 6 weeks, just got home yesterday. Finished up my Ultrex installation just now, planning to try it out tomorrow. Don't know how much I'll actually fish, it'll probably take me a while to get it setup and figure out how to use a trolling motor with one of those foot petals.

You'll wonder why you didn't get it sooner!

Fish are fat and healthy! One day they bite like gangbusters and the next day got to hit em on the nose to get a bite but it still beats work! Went 8 days without getting the boat wet. That's too long! Gotta do a little insurance work and tie up some 1/8oz bad shad and purple passion for the weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                    I got a 122sv ultra.
                    I love mine!! Gonna grab a backup before long since I sold my 10". Fish are fat and hungry! I like it!!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                      I love mine!! Gonna grab a backup before long since I sold my 10". Fish are fat and hungry! I like it!!
                      [emoji7]

It's even bigger in person! Screen and ducer!

Last edited by TeamAmerica; 11-15-2021, 04:11 PM.

Comment

My buddy and his wife caught these last week on Striker.
                        Attached Files

Comment

You running a 122 on the bow also?

Comment

I got to try out the Ultrex, and like it so far. I am sitting in the Lubbock airport about to fly back home. I had a funeral to attend but managed to fish maybe 2 hours on Friday. I caught about 8 including this 16.25".
                            I just realized I haven't calibrated the compass yet, although it worked fine. I think I read that you have to make several circles like I had to do with my Garmin Force. Is that right?

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
                              I got to try out the Ultrex, and like it so far. I am sitting in the Lubbock airport about to fly back home. I had a funeral to attend but managed to fish maybe 2 hours on Friday. I caught about 8 including this 16.25".
                              I just realized I haven't calibrated the compass yet, although it worked fine. I think I read that you have to make several circles like I had to do with my Garmin Force. Is that right?

Yes sir don't be drinking to much when you do it. Nice fish Keith

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                                You running a 122 on the bow also?
                                1022 on the bow. I like to dial for adjustments. Keeps my screen cleaner without the fingerprints!

Comment

Working...
                                X