• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ima be honest with you guys…. I just really have never liked McCarthy

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdCoastHunter View Post

I hope you are always honest with us....

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
        They still could be a 8-9 or 9-8 team when it’s all said and done…. Lots of football left to play. I just hope they keep it rolling and everyone stays healthy. It would be a heck of a thing to see if they maintain what they’ve got going on
        0 chance unless Dak is hurt

Comment

I was not a big fan of that hire either but I have to give him credit, this is a different team that what we have seen for several years.

Comment

Mike McCarthy's best quality by far, is that he is NOT Jason Garrett.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              lol that's a **** fact jack.

Comment

They're the real deal this year. Seems like everything is coming together. I'm worried about being let down as I have so many times before, but something definitely seems different.

Comment

Originally posted by jstamps50 View Post
                  but something definitely seems different.
                  Maybe old Jerrah finally started staying out of the coach's bidnez and off the sidelines and let the coaches and players do their jobs. It's their only chance.

Comment

Agreed.

I like where JG's at though. Giants OC with Daniel Jones and the rest of that dumpster fire seems about right.

Comment

LOL word

Comment

Ain't no doubt about that. After watching from the outside-in at the Giants two weeks ago, I am so glad we have moved on from that clappin' ****
                        Last edited by Smart; 10-19-2021, 01:09 PM.

Comment

I just hope Dak doesn’t miss any games. Not sure if Rush could carry them for a few weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by jstamps50 View Post
                            I'm worried about being let down as I have so many times before
                            Exactly. If this team continues to play like they are and then get bounced in the first round of the playoffs, I'm going to lose my mind.

That being said, I'm cautiously optimistic that we can build on our momentum and make a seriously run!

Comment

Hoping this last weekend was one of our letdowns....and we still managed to pull it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                Hoping this last weekend was one of our letdowns....and we still managed to pull it out.
                                They say the sign of a great team is to win even when they don't play well. We definitely didn't play our best and still won against Belichick in Foxborough.

Comment

Working...
                                X