Dallas Cowboys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texan16 View Post
    Take every win ya can get in the NFL boys. Good, bad, or ugly….take em and move on. Y’all knew Belicheck was gonna have a great game plan and they don’t lose at home very often. Big win for the boys….

True story! Only got to see the late 4th and OT, but what a finish.

Dak is that dude…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
      Ceedee is a beast. That was an unreal breakout game for the young man. IMO he's been way over looked... that boy has nasty talent. He'll be the #1 receiver by next year.

He’s the #1 right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        He’s the #1 right now.

Not on paper. Cooper has that right but not for long. On the field definitely...

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Comment

Seems like a mentally tough team. There was so many ways to lose this, but they survived.

There was a lot of "dumb" in this game, yet they had the temerity and talent to win.

The early cockiness cost them though.

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
            Seems like a mentally tough team. There was so many ways to lose this, but they survived.

There was a lot of "dumb" in this game, yet they had the temerity and talent to win.

The early cockiness cost them though.
            Hopefully the Boys learned some lessons… a slightly better team would have beat them… the defense needs to do a better job of wrapping up… it almost seems like everyone is trying to make the big hit and/or knock the ball out. They also better figure out a way to advance the ball one yard when necessary….

Comment

The CeeDee Wave...

Comment

Zeke gonna get fined, but I love him calling them out.

Comment

Cowboys won but shouldn't have been that close. I pity the poor team that plays Dallas when they hit on all cylinders. This team could be awesome if that ever happens.

Comment

Bye week and we’ll get some players back? scary

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
                      Cowboys won but shouldn't have been that close. I pity the poor team that plays Dallas when they hit on all cylinders. This team could be awesome if that ever happens.
                      No kidding. You watch them play, and it was so obvious they were the better team. We were a couple small things away from it just being a blow out IMO. Penalties yardage was outrageous. If they can get that resolved, get healthy, and get everything firing at the same time they are going to be TOUGH for anyone.

Comment

I didn’t see most of the game, but I heard they had 100yds in penalties?? Is Garrett back?

Comment

Credit where credit is due. Cowboys not only beat the Pats but they also beat the officiating crew. How could personal foul not be called when Prescott got the helmet to helmet hit. All sorts of holding by the Pats but only called on Dallas. Dallas did their share of holding but the Pats got a total free pass.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                            Credit where credit is due. Cowboys not only beat the Pats but they also beat the officiating crew. How could personal foul not be called when Prescott got the helmet to helmet hit. All sorts of holding by the Pats but only called on Dallas. Dallas did their share of holding but the Pats got a total free pass.
                            Anthony Brown got away with a clear facemask that was a huge play.

Refs were flat out horrible.

Very good win. Hard not to root for Dak. The way he operates is great to watch.

Comment

I still think the QB sneak before the fumble sneak was a score. Officials run in all the time to check to see if the ball and QB are over the line....and he clearly was from the overhead.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                I still think the QB sneak before the fumble sneak was a score. Officials run in all the time to check to see if the ball and QB are over the line....and he clearly was from the overhead.
                                Ditto….

Comment

Working...
                                X