2021-2022 Duck Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where are the pics?

I didn't see a teal this morning in north texas. Not suprised, the pond i was hunting only had a few birds on it Monday when I scouted. Thats north texas early teal though, the birds are always far and few between.

Comment

About sums up our morning
      Should of stayed in bed.
      Only two birds came almost in range

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Canoe1 View Post
        About sums up our morning
        Should of stayed in bed.
        Only two birds came almost in range

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
        I stayed in bed and didn't do any better.

Comment

In for more pics

Comment

We got 10 birds with five people. Most of the birds were ones and twos coming in. Heard some shooting around us but it was not hot and heavy. It was odd to not sweat in the blind though. Kinda freaked me out.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Only singles for us in Brookshire in a pond, but a lot of action by the rice fields.
              Got 3 out of 5.

Comment

Hunted Garwood. Great shoot,but not fast. Took us till 9:10. Shooting died down pretty quick after shooting time. I imagine lots of groups struggled. Lots, I mean lots of hunters out. Except for 2 pair ,all our birds were singles & we only let 3 birds get through. Mornin was fabulous, cool & refreshing

Comment

11 man limit by 8am this morning (2 separate blinds)

Back at it in the am

Comment

Didn’t see a bird or hear a shot fired today on LOP. Weren’t where the ducks would be but still should have heard a shot fired if there was some.

Comment

Great opener, good birds on the pond and even with our terrible shooting we scratched out a four man limit. It was my first hunt on the new club and first hunt for a friends pup, Ace, who did great.

Comment

Birds were slow, but had a great time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Had fun. Saturday, I was the only one awake in the blind. Had better luck in the evening on a solo hunt. This morning hunted solo again and was able to get 4. Limit would have been reached by 7, but I saw too many Hollywood and didn't want to accidentally take one. By the time it was light enough to see clearly, they had slowed down.
                          Little lizard tried to climb in the boat with me till I whacked him in the nose with an arrow lol

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Had a great weekend with my nephew. We had good shoots saturday and sunday both on public. Gators were horrible and ate plenty of teal this weekend
                            Attached Files

Comment

Hammered them this weekend. Another 6 man Sunday morning.

Guess we shall see how bad this storm messes everything up

Comment

Was super happy how the new boat performed on the coast, got my new dog on some birds, spent the weekend with good friends and had good times. Got to see beautiful starry nights/mornings and watch the marsh wake up for two days. Didn't come close to limiting out, but knocked a couple down. I would call the weekend a success.

Comment

Working...
                                X