2021-2022 Duck Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dbpredator View Post
    I've even seen a few big ducks around, I didn't think they showed up this early, do they usually?

Sent from my LM-K920 using Tapatalk

I always see some spoonies & pintails during teal season. Sometimes a gadwall or 2.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
      I always see some spoonies & pintails during teal season. Sometimes a gadwall or 2.
      Mottled ducks seem to always be around us in teal but they do their own thing anyway....they are the strangest behaving birds sometimes.

Comment

Felt dang good scouting this AM watching the teal come in while sipping a cup of coffee

Comment

I can only remember 1 good year for early teal up here, before I quit chasing after them. Sure, there have been pockets here and there. But I only remember 1 really good year on the waters I hunt .

The best to all the teal hunters tomorrow, no matter where you're at. [emoji846][emoji106]

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Good luck to everyone in the morning, shoot straight!

Comment

Halfway packed and alarm set for 3:30!

Let’s goooooo!!!!

Comment

I don’t think our teal season opens until next Wednesday or something goofy like that.

Teal hunting honestly isn’t too big up here. Everyone is cutting right now but a few guys will pump a little water for teal. Seems like up here you might see 1000 or so working (on a good day) really early in the morning and then it’s over for the day. That ain’t much to look at IMO!

I have been noticing them on ponds the last couple of weeks. I’ve had a wad of about 100 trading around my ponds the last few days. May try to pop a few next week. They are certainly good eats

Comment

Good Luck Everyone! Gonna chase them for 16 days!

Comment

Good Luck Everyone! Gonna chase them for 16 days!

Hope your headed west, East is giving grim reports but no telling what happens when the shooting starts moving them around

Comment

Alarm set for 3:30! We will be in Matagorda come 5:00! Good luck boys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Let’s gooooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                          Hope your headed west, East is giving grim reports but no telling what happens when the shooting starts moving them around
                          West this AM. After that it may be any direction!
                          Good Luck Everyone!

Comment

West this AM. After that it may be any direction!

Good Luck Everyone!
                            It's 715, you should have a limit

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I hope y’all slaughtered them this morning. If nothing else I know it must’ve Felt great outside for a change of Teal openers.

Comment

Rough morning for us in Matagorda. One good group right at shooting light, busted 5 out of the group with 4 guys and that was the last ducks we saw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X