No announcement yet.

2021-2022 Duck Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking like I may have to buy a new Shotgun and start using 3.5" shells. That's a good excuse for a new shoty, right? Need to buy the weapon for the available ammo...lol

Some academy have 3" shells, best bet is to go online and check each local store.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

No teal around wallisville today.

Comment

I've got a 5 gallon bucket of water in the back yard. Haven't seen any teal in it yet. But I'll keepa watch-n it though.

Comment

Light Northern front moving through Texas today. Should push a few more birds down for the teal hunters.

Comment

Got my new stage 2 put in today. Boats ready to rock

Comment

Getting the duck holes prepped. Always got to stay on step ahead of the beavers.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone seeing teal? It doesn't seem like there are as many teal down this year as last year? Less than a week away and I'm seeing some birds but not alot.
                Last edited by CTR0022; 09-06-2021, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CTR0022 View Post
                  Anyone seeing teal? It doesn't seem like there are many teal down thos year as last year? Less than a week away and I'm seeing some birds but not alot.
                  Saw a ton 7-8 days ago but not to many 2 days ago (was late getting to the spot though 9am)

Going to try and check things out again Thursday.

I am hoping the little front that came through pushed a few in

Comment

Saw a good group of teal on a flooded field here yesterday.

Sent from my LM-K920 using Tapatalk

Comment

I'ma recovering my boat blind today. Glad I have A/C near by.

Comment

Saw a few small groups this weekend in NE Ark buzzing around the irrigation canals

Comment

I've even seen a few big ducks around, I didn't think they showed up this early, do they usually?

Comment

Got my old 23 powerhead swapped to a built 25 Big block this weekend . I got her dialed in and ready to roll. 3 adults 2 kids in a 1846 gatortail boat was still running 30mph in deep water with this built 25. Im pretty pumped with the results. All we need is some good numbers of teal this up coming weekend now. Here is a few pictures of the new motor install on my old frame.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Lookin good slammer!

Comment

Originally posted by dbpredator View Post
                                I've even seen a few big ducks around, I didn't think they showed up this early, do they usually?

Sometimes certain species will tickle in with the teal. Some nest in our state. I've watched them through the summer a few times.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Working...
                                X