Did yall lose any jigs

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Only on the dock full of chicken wire

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh boy we are getting a few. Minnow under a bobber 1 ft down

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

I fed two doz minners to the crappie yesterday in about 3.5 hours counting travel time. Even caught a few on dead ones. To bad all but two were dinks. Only caught 2 or 3 on jigs. They wouldn't have anything to do with a jig all day. I did hook one big striper that pulled loose from the gold Aberdeen. When I ran out of minners, I went after the sandies with jigs. Caught a bunch of small males barely legal that went back in. Also kept a few small males. And kept 3 big females that had spawned out. Didn't get on the water till about noon. Headed back to the ramp abut 6ish, 13 miles from where I put in with my small Jon and 25hp.

Comment

We ended with 20. Lost a few. Smallest was 11 inches we got a few big mommas and daddies. Minnows one ft under a bobber in 7 to 2 ft of water

Comment

Comment

Man you boys are on fire [emoji91]

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                Only on the dock full of chicken wire

I love it when they do that

Comment

That ole plum truse works on crappy just as good as them real fish in saltwater

But them ditch pickle guys got zero manners. 3 times them rangerskeeter boat clowns either pulled right on top of us or cut us off. I'm buying a slingshot for the boat

Comment

Something isn't right with my Livescope, I think it's electrical interference. I need to look everything over and see what I can figure out. I've got lots of clutter on the screen and I've tried lots of different settings.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats to Slew and Clay! I was waiting for him to post but he must still be drinking those blueberry sodas....

I saw the big fish was 3 lbs plus by a junior angler! [emoji106][emoji106]

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
                        Something isn't right with my Livescope, I think it's electrical interference. I need to look everything over and see what I can figure out. I've got lots of clutter on the screen and I've tried lots of different settings.

What does it look Keith

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post

In my limited experience with crappy TV it's supposed to look like a your first borns ultrasound if your wife was pregnant with the thing from alien with a bunch of red eyeballs for fish

Comment

In my limited experience with crappy TV it's supposed to look like a your first borns ultrasound if your wife was pregnant with the thing from alien with a bunch of red eyeballs for fish

What the hell are you talking about. Baby steps learn how to get a jig under a dock[emoji1787]

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                              What the hell are you talking about. Baby steps learn how to get a jig under a dock[emoji1787]

Joe had 96 whisker fish today. He said they were all prettier than you and to kiss his ace

Comment

I wish I had got a screen capture, the screen was covered with pixels, and I could pick out the occasional fish. Single fish were hard to spot. It was not crisp and clean images of fish, just blobs swimming around. Nothing like Todd's Livescope images, or what I see on line.

I have an old deck boat, basically pontoon seating on a trihull boat, which you saw at Fork 2 years ago. I put 3 Duracell group 31 AGM batteries under the front right bench seat. I also added a Dewalt 20 volt battery for my Garmin 8612 and another for my Black box. All excess wiring is rolled up under that same seat in front of the 3 trolling motor batteries in about a 14" square space. The interference doesn't change with or without the trolling motor running. I may move 2 batteries to the left seat to run the trolling motor off of. That would get some of the weight to the left side of the boat, even if it doesn't help the interference.

Comment

Working...
                                X