Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
      Slew and clay are in 4th if I read it right with big fish

20.94 day one.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
        Dang FB! Somebody give me some details! Please!

5th place and leading big fish after day one. Gotta step it up tomorrow. Sounds crazy with a 2.99 average to step it up!!

Missed a good bite today that cost us 1/2 pound I bet and had some big ones we couldn’t get to fire!! Hard to argue with 3 fish over 3 pounds in one day though!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
          5th place and leading big fish after day one. Gotta step it up tomorrow. Sounds crazy with a 2.99 average to step it up!!

Missed a good bite today that cost us 1/2 pound I bet and had some big ones we couldn’t get to fire!! Hard to argue with 3 fish over 3 pounds in one day though!
          Boy you weren't kidding that's some serious weight

Comment

Great start! Keep the fire under them! And congrats on the BF!

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Great start! Keep the fire under them! And congrats on the BF!

You going to make it this year

Comment

Man that Lake is real special on the crappie. I have never even seen a live 3 pound crappie and their passing em around like dollar bills at the weigh-in!
                Good luck Slew!

Comment

You going to make it this year

Don't know. Working today and tomorrow. Next day off is the 20th. But that could change on the 18th. Got an engine to put in my second vehicle when it gets done being built, and weekly domestic chores. Working 7 days week doesn't leave much time for anything domestic either.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	crappie 21.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	102.4 KB
ID:	24645959

Name:	crappie 21 2.jpg
Size:	103.8 KB
ID:	24645960

A few from yesterday. Ended the day with 12 keepers lots of small fish 33 total

Comment

I was able to get out for a few hours yesterday morning. I was determined to find some shallow, and I did but had to do some searching. All males in about 3' of water, so its gonna get real good in about a week or so if you like to fish skinny water. Lots of nice green fish on the same flats.
                      Attached Files

Comment

What's up Slew! Where yall at? Details man, details!

Comment

Don't know. Working today and tomorrow. Next day off is the 20th. But that could change on the 18th. Got an engine to put in my second vehicle when it gets done being built, and weekly domestic chores. Working 7 days week doesn't leave much time for anything domestic either.

Well dang hope you can

Comment

Well dang hope you can

Thanks! Hope I can too. I did get to get out on the water last Sunday afternoon for some fins. It was sure nice! First time since last day of Duck season . Didn't get to deer hunt any this year. But did get to duck hunt 6 mornings total.

Comment

Originally posted by Killer View Post
                              Man that Lake is real special on the crappie. I have never even seen a live 3 pound crappie and their passing em around like dollar bills at the weigh-in!
                              Good luck Slew!
                              They only pay 2 places on big fish so there's no telling how many didn't get weighted in! Not to mention teams that had multiple 3 pounders! I knew the stars were lining up right for it this year. Unbelievable lake! We'll be back in May for the ACT and probably go every year in March from now on!

Makes Fork and Pines crappie looks small! I can't imagine how folks up North where 9-10" fish are good feel! I could use those for bait down there!

Comment

Lynn brought his buddy Robert over to LOP for a little fishing and a lot of livescope training.
                                Lynn has his own boat and equipment but still comes over a couple of times a year to fish with me.
                                We had my best day of the year. There were fish everywhere we stopped and they were willing to bite. They went home will a cooler full and we threw back about as many.
                                We caught a dozen big sand bass that passed by as well.
                                We fished from 6 foot deep to 30.
                                We caught them all on Huckaee meat dragger rods with hand tied purple and black jigs.
                                As they used to say in the newspaper, a good time was had by all

Name:	158758973_925203774920395_5642834703067672414_o.jpg
Size:	40.7 KB
ID:	24646061

Name:	159790849_925203914920381_1006480940543098856_o.jpg
Size:	55.3 KB
ID:	24646062

Name:	159138956_925203951587044_6950414015399287536_o.jpg