Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2021-22 east texas season

Well with season a wrap and deer starting starting to
    drop seems right to turn the page on the 2020 season! Was one of the best seasons for my household so bittersweet, yet exciting as we have a couple deer that should be monsters this year. So now we hurry up and wait! Let’s see those offseason pics sheds, plots, new setups, lease work, velvets pics, and so on! Wish everyone the best season yet and may god bless each one of y’all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In! Had a good season, filled the freezer with a doe, didn't have a target buck in 2020 so was only after doe. Have my eye on a couple bucks this next year that should end up being solid deer. Already excited and cant wait to put the work in again.

Comment

In for the new season.

Comment

in...i will try to update with some hunt county pics as we go. me and a buddy are real close to grabbing 230 acres in one of the best river bottoms in ETX, we should know something on it in a few weeks.

good luck fellas...

Comment

Here’s to hoping the ammo shortage slows down the poachers a little.

Comment

Originally posted by Preacher Man View Post
            Here’s to hoping the ammo shortage slows down the poachers a little.
            And the **** head neighbors that like to play Call of Duty with a haybale at deer-thirty.

Comment

This past year has been our best year . Hoping for another successful year .

Comment

They showing signs of rutting activity yet?

Sorry, I just had to.

Comment

Yep, balls to the walls in hardin county. Lmao

Comment

We “should” have an awesome crop of 4.5 and 5.5 yr old bucks this coming season. Several made it through that I know of so far, and I’ll keep my fingers crossed until I start getting pics in August, but our place has the potential to have a really good year.

Comment

My bucks are looking pretty poor at the moment... I’m feeding 100 lbs of corn/protein a day

Comment

My bucks are pretty run down too. I’m pouring the corn and protein to them. Will be another good year in ETX

Comment

Sounds great I’ve been fighting the seasonal blues so now it’s time to start gearing up and preparing for the next season.Good luck to all and be careful out there.

Comment

Trinity County was good to me last year. I shot my PB archery buck on a little 20 acre place. Had a second old buck that when healthy was great looking then got very scraggly after the rut.
                            I’m not sure on his age, but i doubt he made it through the year. Either the neighbor or age took him. He vanished the day before Thanksgiving. I would have gladly filled my tag on him, but the wider 10 with split brows showed up first.

I have a nice group of 5 young bucks all 1 1/2 to 3 years old hanging out together still with headgear as late as Feb 4th.

Here he is late October

And then very worn down in November

I would be surprised if he was ever seen again. But i am more than happy to wait a few more years for these youngins to grow up some.

Comment

Found a 2019 shed

Comment

Working...
                              X