View Single Post
Old 02-11-2021, 10:47 AM   #129
Nubbin' Buck
Danny_DeerVito's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2020
Location: NE Ft. Worth - Denton County
Hunt In: Public Lands

Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
Yes, you have to have a general hunt permit.

No, itís not a draw system, but you do need to get issued a general permit by the US Army Corps of Engineers.
They only give out a limited number of general permits each year, but as long as they have some available all you need to do is fill out and submit the application.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Danny_DeerVito is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top