No announcement yet.

>>>>> Farm / Ranch kittens and cat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are feral cats. They are very destructive to the eco system, specifically Painted Buntings and Blue Birds. Furthermore, until we started feeding them, several were at risk of starving to death.

No one wants them and most want them gone.

One person is literally scared to death of cats. Phobic style fear.

The end result - the community wants them gone and while they prefer the cats go to new homes they really don't have a problem either way.

Comment

Mary is still interested. Hopefully that white bob tail will calm down a bit. =)

Comment

I think most you will like this pregnant female with the blue and brown eyes. She ran up to my car yesterday and matched me side by side over to where I throw out food. She was happy to see me but will not let me touch her yet. I sat about a food away from her.

The other good news is 2 of the 4 kittens came up when I called. One was more skittish and the other just kept an eye on me. I watched the other 2 play and momma cat laid contently watching everything. Of the 4 kittens, 2 are bob tails and 2 have tails. One of the bob tails is clearly a runt as it is much smaller than the others.

The first photo has from L - R, 2 kittens and preggers. The 3rd photo has bobtail kitten and momma in the background with one tailed kitten playing.
        Attached Files

Comment

Sorry about your neighbor Dusty, hope you get all those kitties re-homed. Good on you for the effort.

Comment

Well ...

We are down to 1 cat. Guess which one?

Comment

Good seeing you. That cat we picked up has some spunk. My dog got too close and she showed ol' Daisy how to box!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                Good seeing you. That cat we picked up has some spunk. My dog got too close and she showed ol' Daisy how to box!
                He/ she is a survivor, for sure!

And the one "lost" kitten was in the back of Blains' truck so he ended up with 4.

Comment

Working...
                X