Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another prayer for your son!

Comment

Prayers up for Paul and the rest of the family.

Comment

Prayers sent for a full recovery!

Comment

Praying for Paul.

Comment

My prayers are with Paul, the other rider, the driver, the families involved, and all the medical staff.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Bless you all and many thanks. I am unable to go but my wife is there. I spoke to an ER doctor here in Texas and he told me that Paul just making it through the first 24 was a good sign. He had an aortic bleed, multiple abdominal bleeds, crushed vertebrae that they haven't been able to tend to just yet because of the frontal wounds, multiple fractures and we are unsure of his eyes or vision yet. His brain was not affected to my knowledge. His helmet didn't crack. He has been in a medically induced coma since the start and has many more surgeries to endure.

Hopefully he will recover, and this will not end his career in the Army. Again folks, many thanks!

Comment

Praying for God’s blessings and healing.

Comment

Originally posted by Kossetx View Post
                    Bless you all and many thanks. I am unable to go but my wife is there. I spoke to an ER doctor here in Texas and he told me that Paul just making it through the first 24 was a good sign. He had an aortic bleed, multiple abdominal bleeds, crushed vertebrae that they haven't been able to tend to just yet because of the frontal wounds, multiple fractures and we are unsure of his eyes or vision yet. His brain was not affected to my knowledge. His helmet didn't crack. He has been in a medically induced coma since the start and has many more surgeries to endure.

Hopefully he will recover, and this will not end his career in the Army. Again folks, many thanks!
                    Happy to hear good news!! Continued prayers for Paul, your family, friends, and his medical staff.

Comment

I like to tell you all a little story about this boys' drive. In March of 2013 before he left for the Army, he took a bike trip. He rode from Fort Worth to San Diego to Seattle. He did this not with a group and not following a peloton. He crossed the Great Divide SOLO, in March, on a bicycle. He completed the TDF equivalent 3000 mile trip in 35 days, again, not having the help of a pacing group, maintenance back-up or any other convenience afforded the people on the tour. He slept in drainage ditches, various parks and the occasional home of good Samaritans along the way. The bike is his world. He has lived life his way. I worry about his future...

Comment

Our son has a rare genetic disorder and our mantra since diagnosis has been Never Give Up. It sounds like it’s your son’s too. Continued prayers. And NEVER GIVE UP!

Comment

Prayers continue.

Comment

Prayers and thoughts. Stay strong.

Comment

As a father myself this breaks my heart! All my thoughts and prayers!

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Working...
                                X