Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getm!!!!

Comment

Man, it’s good that he’s back Casey. I had a dandy coming into my setup and the landowner just found him, or one just like him, just inside the gate with no head. Someone poached him.

Good luck with yours Casey.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Kevin View Post
        Man, it’s good that he’s back Casey. I had a dandy coming into my setup and the landowner just found him, or one just like him, just inside the gate with no head. Someone poached him.

Good luck with yours Casey.
        Man, that sucks!!

I'm not sure when I'll get back out there. He was a no show on camera last night and this morning

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
          Man, that sucks!!

I'm not sure when I'll get back out there. He was a no show on camera last night and this morning

Axis are terribly unpredictable at feeders.

Comment

Hope ya get him Big C!

Comment

When are you headed back out chasing him?

Comment

I'm out of pocket tending to my ailing Dad. I hope to be back after them in a week maybe. We will see. They are not regular at feeder but Michael set up some cams on trails that likely need a tree stand overlooking them.

Comment

Federal best of luck tomorrow I will be checking back, thanks for taking us along

Comment

I'm out of pocket tending to my ailing Dad. I hope to be back after them in a week maybe. We will see. They are not regular at feeder but Michael set up some cams on trails that likely need a tree stand overlooking them.
                    10-4. Thanks for taking the time to update. Hope all is well with your father.

Comment

Your best bet is water. They are regular at water

Comment

Checking in?

Comment

Too much going on to get back out. We are getting good pics so I need to make time.

Comment

Caught up. Good luck catching him next time.

Comment

Just caught up. Here's to you getting back in the stand and writing a good ending to the story.

Comment

Working...
                              X