No announcement yet.

How dangerous is Fentanyl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know if any of you guys watch Vigilance Elite on YouTube but there was a guy on there recently who has Intel on the Cartel in Mexico. Apparently there is a new drug that is way more potent than Fentanyl.

To me that's just insane. The fact that fentanyl exist is crazy enough. As someone who has never even smoked weed I just have to wonder, why? What is the meaning of all of this? Getting drunk is one thing. Getting so high that your soul leaves your body doesn't make a bit of sense to me.

I think I've seen my fair share of pain and hard times during my time on this earth. I don't ever want to be in so much pain I have to take something like that. I don't see how it's even possible. Life is not that hard. It's just not.
    Last edited by okrattler; 05-11-2022, 10:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell8 View Post
      Reckon it’s pouring in from Mexico or we make it here?
      Manufactured / produced in mx with chems / directions from 'chynah' is the majority of what's crossing sotb right now from my sources...same as meth.

NOTHING crosses the rio without narco approval & humans are currently the most profitable commodity.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
        The world needs to go 1 week without the police just so they can see how much we need them.

I bet the people that hate them would have a new found respect for them. They risk their life for what?..... I don't see why anyone would want their job.
        They are the local Homeland defenders of the Constitution and peaceful Republic. Exactly the reason the Marxist want to defund the police and reimagine the police. Then absolute lawlessness and anarchy ensues. Then Marxist Federal Government implements centralized federal policing…decentralizing policing authority and local governance. The consolidation of Federal powers allows the deletion of individual rights and freedoms for disengaging fear **** from centralized Marxist party media upon the public hysteria.

Thanks but no thanks respectfully.
        I get your point though.

Fentanyl is coming in from China through Mexico to poison our vulnerable and destabilize our populace.

Good push Mr Taxidermy.

Comment

When will enough be enough? Mexico is so corrupt that it will take America stepping in to make the madness stop. Our police officers can only do so much. Once it's here,it's here. To fight this battle we would have to start at the source. Until then things will only get worse. We are losing this battle and our law enforcement around the country are fighting an uphill battle and losing ground rapidly. It's just not right.

But I don't doubt for a second that the only reason the "war on drugs" in America is being lost is due to our own government. Someone is obviously benefiting from it or it wouldn't be as big of an issue. The almighty dollar is going to be our downfall.
          Last edited by okrattler; 05-11-2022, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
            They are the local Homeland defenders of the Constitution and peaceful Republic. Exactly the reason the Marxist want to defund the police and reimagine the police. Then absolute lawlessness and anarchy ensues. Then Marxist Federal Government implements centralized federal policing…decentralizing policing authority and local governance. The consolidation of Federal powers allows the deletion of individual rights and freedoms for disengaging fear **** from centralized Marxist party media upon the public hysteria.

Thanks but no thanks respectfully.
            I get your point though.

Fentanyl is coming in from China through Mexico to poison our vulnerable and destabilize our populace.

Good push Mr Taxidermy.
            We've seen the same lawlessness recently. The BLM movement is a big example of that. Cities were burnt to the ground,people were vandalized,beaten and murdered and nobody was held accountable. The last election was proof of that. Lawlessness and anarchy is our jam. That's what America is. Except the only people pushing their agenda and gaining ground are the people that don't need to be.

And here we sit quietly. Losing ground. Not standing up for what is right. And that's why we're losing.
            Last edited by okrattler; 05-11-2022, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Vigilance Elite, with guest Ed Calderon and another was Luis Chaparro. They both have been on the podcast twice I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Redfeathers View Post
                Vigilance Elite, with guest Ed Calderon and another was Luis Chaparro. They both have been on the podcast twice I think.
                Oh yeah, the one I talked about was Luis. Dude has seen some wild stuff.

Comment

I commend him for that. I hate to be the negative voice but as you can probably understand I have to wonder why myself.

But.......I also want to believe that good triumphs over evil every time. Am I wrong for believing that? I hope not.

I'm not wrong. These are dark times we live in. But good will triumph over evil. But good has to exist in order for that to happen.

I just get sick and tired of hearing about evil winning. A person who has lost their way is not worth your sons life or anyone else's for that matter. I don't like seeing the good guys lose. I don't like seeing the strong lose. It's frustrating.

The men and women who serve this country deserve much more than they're given. To me that's disheartening.
                  You are correct that good always triumps over evil. Remember that even applies in death. There is no greater love than a man who lays down his life for another. Even if the "another" is a bad guy. A man who shows the greatest love one can show certainly earns a fitting reward.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Worked a deal Monday. Meth cook apparently spilled 5 gallons of it on himself. He made a meth angle on the floor before we checked out.

Never seen that much crystal on TV much less in real life.

One of our narcotics units had the same thing happen to her as in that video. Narcan and 2 quick thinkers saved her life. All she did was touch a baggie. That didn't have fentynal in it

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

When will enough be enough? Mexico is so corrupt that it will take America stepping in to make the madness stop. Our police officers can only do so much. Once it's here,it's here. To fight this battle we would have to start at the source. Until then things will only get worse. We are losing this battle and our law enforcement around the country are fighting an uphill battle and losing ground rapidly. It's just not right.

But I don't doubt for a second that the only reason the "war on drugs" in America is being lost is due to our own government. Someone is obviously benefiting from it or it wouldn't be as big of an issue. The almighty dollar is going to be our downfall.
                      Our current government is just as or more corrupt than the Mexican government.
                      It all started with the Marxist Obama.

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
                        I hear ya. My son still wants to be an officer. I keep asking him why. He says he just wants to be the guy that makes a difference. Says he knows it ain't easy and that I always taught him good things aren't always easy. I guess it's on me then, huh? Dang it!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Advice from a 13 year LEO.....go be a fireman.

Comment

I didn't watch the video but I'm glad it's a thing. We'll get rid of a bunch of idiots on this earth because of this drug. If you do drugs and it kills you that's on you. Don't expect me or anyone on this earth to care about your life if you don't.

My best suggestion is if someone is suffering from what seems to be an overdose, let them die. It's not worth risking your life to save theirs.
                          Moron action day.

Comment

My 24yo cousin had a OD just a few months ago. I was never told exactly what he did him in.

Comment

I didn't watch the video but I'm glad it's a thing. We'll get rid of a bunch of idiots on this earth because of this drug. If you do drugs and it kills you that's on you. Don't expect me or anyone on this earth to care about your life if you don't.

My best suggestion is if someone is suffering from what seems to be an overdose, let them die. It's not worth risking your life to save theirs.

So a couple of college kids buy a $60 bag of coke for a Saturday night that winds up being laced. They die, one is your kid. You would be happy about that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
                                So a couple of college kids buy a $60 bag of coke for a Saturday night that winds up being laced. They die, one is your kid. You would be happy about that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                I'd bury him,be sad and move on. That's all I could do at that point. As for feeling bad for him I wouldn't. I'd feel bad that I failed as a parent which led to the demise of my child. But I wouldn't make excuses for his stupidity that got him there. My kid would know beforehand that you get what you put into this life. Jack around and act dumb and dumb **** will happen.

Everyone on this earth knows the dangers of doing drugs. Therefore if you do them and you die.....you're an idiot. I don't care if you're my brother,mother or best friend. It is what it is regardless. If you go out like that you're a dumbass.

If my kid overdosed on fentanyl my only hopes would be that the paramedics or cops or whoever found them wouldn't risk their life trying to revive him or her. No sense in someone who has a family that cares about them not going home over someone who obviously didn't care enough about their life not to do drugs in the first place. And I mean that with all my heart.
                                Last edited by okrattler; 05-12-2022, 06:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X