Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 San Angelo surrounding area season thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Covert is still dry as a popcorn fart. Looks like the yellow and red went straight up 277.

Green radar out west must not mean what green radar in DFW does...

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      My Covert is still dry as a popcorn fart. Looks like the yellow and red went straight up 277.

Green radar out west must not mean what green radar in DFW does...
      We missed it too a little further west. All around us every time. Caught about .2" last go round on about half the ranch, that's been about it so far this year

Comment

Looks like the one thunderhead headed in our direction dissipated on the Tom Green/Coke county line as per usual.

Comment

Missed my house just east of Sonora by a couple miles! [emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji2959]

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

2022 San Angelo surrounding area season thread...

Dust settler. Missed again by the yellow and the green produced hardly squat. Just enough for the dirt under the feeder to be a different color and evaporate right back up. Frustrating as hell!

Comment

The rain missed the lease again. It’s scary dry out there. The drought of 2011 was horrible…This one is very comparable so far.

Comment

Dust settler. Missed again by the yellow and the green produced hardly squat. Just enough for the dirt under the feeder to be a different color and evaporate right back up. Frustrating as hell!

I jinxed it..............Next time......silence!

Our place registered .35" at our camp and .45" in our south pasture near S.H. 277. The pastures furthest east of 277 got the least amount.

Rwc

Comment

Prayers for rain in our area are continually, I will say we were blessed with puddles last rain and lastnight was enough to settle dust down.
                  Got y’all others up top for rain prayers.

Comment

Originally posted by Arturo V View Post
                    Puddles on our place in Eldorado down 2129 lastnight about midnight.
                    Will take it, more came in this morning - Sonora is definitely hogging up most of it.
                    Our place is a few miles off 2129 but we got about .4”.

Comment

Good rain last night for us south of Christoval. Two good waves and man did we need it. Was out here for a couple of days filling feeders and it was reaching 2011 levels. Been awhile since we seen puddles in the pen. Will get amounts later.

Comment

Best news I have heard in a long time

Comment

Good rain last night for us south of Christoval. Two good waves and man did we need it. Was out here for a couple of days filling feeders and it was reaching 2011 levels. Been awhile since we seen puddles in the pen. Will get amounts later.

Must be nice... Keeps missing us by half mile it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by CB_TxNole View Post
                            Must be nice... Keeps missing us by half mile it seems.

It was nice….after being missed time and time again.

Comment

Following. Got a lease outside Water Valley

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Texas89 View Post
                                Following. Got a lease outside Water Valley

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Good deal. Water Valley is a great area.

Comment

Working...
                                X