No announcement yet.

Stolen Valor scammer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's his name and what county was he booked in at?

Comment

Originally posted by jonezy00 View Post
      What's his name and what county was he booked in at?
      Phillip Edward "Jake" Cormier

Hood County

Comment

Looks like the Hood County Today FB page is running updates on they situation

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Well in other news....I was ordering a 1st Mar Div sticker for my truck and they accidentally sent me a Delta Force sticker. Feeling kind a cute....might just put it on my truck since it wasn't my fault. Now if I could get the money for my third and final session on the SEAL trident tattoo...my life would be complete.

Comment

Great update!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PoppinPiggies View Post
              Looks like the Hood County Today FB page is running updates on they situation

https://www.facebook.com/HoodCountyToday/
              “” As should be expected there are high emotions on all sides of the emerging incident regarding Mr. Cormier. I urge calm so that my office's investigation can run its legal course to a natural conclusion. I assure you we are moving forward on this investigation with intentionality.

I want to clarify a bit of information to correct those on social media with zero direct knowledge of this incident or the law, yet attempt to speak with authority.

The Reportee in this case obtained his documentation in a legally accepted and ethical manner. Any claim that he obtained Mr. Cormier's DD214 in an illegal or unethical manner is demonstrably false.

My office has obtained its own copies of Mr. Cormier's documents directly through accepted Government channels in furtherance of our official investigation.

I would caution people from attempting to influence potential witnesses from freely testifying to what they have knowledge of. Witness tampering or intimidation will not be tolerated and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

I would also encourage anyone with direct knowledge of this case, or any other relevant information, to contact my office.

Constable John D. Shirley

1 Share
              Comment
              Comments

Hood County Today
              May 7 at 9:02 AM ·

Hood County Constable, Precinct 2
              May 5 at 6:31 PM
              UPDATE:

Pecan Plantation Owners Association General Manager Phillip Edward Cormier, the suspect in our investigation announced yesterday, voluntarily resigned from his position earlier today.

My office's investigation will continue to its legal conclusion.

———————-

On April 29th, 2022, my office was contacted by a concerned citizen regarding a legitimate allegation of possible Stolen Valor involving personal enrichment through claiming of unearned military honors.

At the specific request of the reportee, my office is investigating this allegation.

My office is a full-service law enforcement agency, and fully empowered by State Law to investigate all crimes within my jurisdiction. The lead investigator on this issue is a multi-decade investigator & decorated veteran of the United States Military, and I am a Certified Fraud Examiner and multi-decade investigator with a major law enforcement agency.

Every person is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Every legitimate allegation of criminal conduct will be investigated to its legal conclusion.””

Comment

Anyone who completes basic training on the Federal side is issued a DD214. If they transition directly into the National Guard they are issued an NGD22.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                  Well in other news....I was ordering a 1st Mar Div sticker for my truck and they accidentally sent me a Delta Force sticker. Feeling kind a cute....might just put it on my truck since it wasn't my fault. Now if I could get the money for my third and final session on the SEAL trident tattoo...my life would be complete.

There is NO Delta. Also, what did you do with your 15 standard issue USMC vehicle stickers you were given upon ETS?

Last edited by Ætheling; 05-10-2022, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
                    There is NO Delta. Also, what did you do with your 15 standard issue USMC vehicle stickers you were given upon ETS?

I had those during the delayed entry program. Not so much afterwards. [emoji1787]

Comment

I had those during the delayed entry program. Not so much afterwards. [emoji1787]

Haha.

Comment

That’ll go good with your 82nd Airborne Special Forces tattoo.

Comment

Working...
                        X