Stolen Valor scammer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stolen Valor scammer

Hope that person finds the help they need. Wow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Poor guy...accidentally had a Seal Trident and Navy Cross plates on his car. Life can be confusing sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
        Poor guy...accidentally had a Seal Trident and Navy Cross plates on his car. Life can be confusing sometimes.

You saying I shouldn’t wear my green beret to the VFW? I bought it for fashion, any conclusion you made is all on you man [emoji23]

Comment

[QUOTE=PoppinPiggies;16208147]The guy from the OP posted this on the community FB page

Hello Members and Friends

I felt the need to reach out to you amidst all the social media frenzy and speak to you as I always do, from the heart.

Cut the rest out because didn't want to clog the thread but am I missing something?

From OP:

I never served but I've been working in the defense industry my entire career and this mess makes my blood boil.

From last post:

Went right to work for Marriott, they subsequently bought Renaissance Hotels and the Ritz-Carlton Hotels and The Starwood Hotels

Are the hotels part of the defense industry? Don't be too hard on me because I will admit I read the first page and half when first posted and skipped straight to this just now.

Comment

I believe post 105 was a copy and paste from Facebook of who the original thread was started about not the OP of this thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jcjohnson View Post
              I believe post 105 was a copy and paste from Facebook of who the original thread was started about not the OP of this thread
              Yeah that's what I thought but what lost me was the OP said it was in the defense industry and that one was in the hotel industry. Maybe just an example. I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by 91cavgt View Post
                Not everyone that served has a DD214. I signed in ‘93 and got discharged in ‘95 due to Clinton cutbacks and feet problems. If you were in the reserves the whole time you don’t get a DD214 is how I understand it.
                I did call up the VA on several occasions and talked to several different people(because you rarely get the same story twice from them) and each time they told me the same thing. I received information showing my service time and pay grade at discharge but it was not a DD-214.
                This is how I understand it as well. Due to the lack of active duty status, even though I was discharged for medical reasons, I get nothing and I’ve contested it. No health care, no disability, no benefits whatsoever.

I have not verified this, but you may want to look into it:

Yes, just recently signed legislation allows you to call yourself a Veteran. During the December 2016 transition period, President Obama signed H.R. 6416, a bill that says National Guard and Reserve retirees who had zero active duty time are now eligible to be referred to as Veterans. The bill states: Any person who is entitled under chapter 1223

Comment

I don’t know what to say about the events today. I grew up with a con artist POS in my family and every time he was caught in a lie he found a way to spin a story that made those who caught him feel like [emoji90]and that is what this feels like. My Dad was a career detective and gave me a good foundation in being able to recognize BS.
                  Whole community seems divided now and taking sides. What a mess. I wish I had not started this thread honestly.

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
                    I don’t know what to say about the events today. I grew up with a con artist POS in my family and every time he was caught in a lie he found a way to spin a story that made those who caught him feel like [emoji90]and that is what this feels like. My Dad was a career detective and gave me a good foundation in being able to recognize BS.
                    Whole community seems divided now and taking sides. What a mess. I wish I had not started this thread honestly.

Rest easy. He is full of Shiite. He had to commit a felony on the paperwork to get that Navy cross license plate. He knew what he was doing. There was no mistake.

Comment

Post 105 just proved his guilt imo.

OP you did the right thing by outing him.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                        Post 105 just proved his guilt imo.

OP you did the right thing by outing him.

I didn’t out him. I was just following the drama and thought it was interesting enough to share here since we’ve had some green screen fakes over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
                          I didn’t out him. I was just following the drama and thought it was interesting enough to share here since we’ve had some green screen fakes over the years.

You have nothing to regret then in regards to starting this thread Chris .

Comment

He gone!

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
                              You saying I shouldn’t wear my green beret to the VFW? I bought it for fashion, any conclusion you made is all on you man [emoji23]

I don’t belong to any of those whiny organizations, normally I’d go to the club on base to hang out with verified retirees. But then they signed a law for a vet with any service connected disability to come on base and use MWR programs and the BX…Its all shot to hell now and the influx of whining posers has infiltrated the base now. Its made it twice as hard to get a room on base, rent equipment, and even effected hunting at certain bases.

I guess I’ll drink alone.

Comment

Oh, and its like literally overnight (in retiree time) after signing that law, the bases look like a Special Forces convention. I just laugh it off, I never knew the amount of Green Berets the Army produced, its staggering.

I always ask the venders what paraphernalia sells the most and they said Navy Seal, and Green Beret items are through the roof.

And there is a trend now toward “Native Veteran” attire

Comment

Working...
                                X