Pecan plantation in grandbury tx
    It’s a Payton place of DFW area
    You got that right !!
    Tweeker capitol of DFW, as well..

Comment

Some kinda scumbag to fake medals

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        Pecan Plantation is a large subdivision/private community on the Brazos River below Lake Granbury Dam....it's also the biggest gossip pit in north Texas.
        Ok got it. My wife's parents live in a community like that on Lake Livingston. Never seen anything like it before.

Comment

Originally posted by Let's go Brandon! View Post
          Ya know, I've been out for 28 years now and to this day I've still not met a vet who was a cook, mechanic or typist.
          If you do shake their hands. Mess cooks worked as hard as anyone to keep us free. The Disbursing Clerk was my favorite person at least twice a month. All hands are at equal risk while on a warship. I suspect it is the same throughout the service. I know a another countries military that is showing us what it looks like to neglect the people that do the jobs to keep their military running.
          Last edited by PlanoDano; 05-04-2022, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Like a monkey with its tail caught in a fan.....

It won’t be long now!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              Pecan Plantation is a large subdivision/private community on the Brazos River below Lake Granbury Dam....it's also the biggest gossip pit in north Texas.
              Well nobody tells you the bad stuff when you move here from too far away to know. Certainly not ANY realtor and the only scoop I got from TBH research was that Kuma didn't like the HOA, LOL. We try to make the best of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
                Ok got it. My wife's parents live in a community like that on Lake Livingston. Never seen anything like it before.
                Indian Hills Peninsula?

Comment

Don does good work but remember this, he is pro vax and mask and thinks you are an idiot if not !

Comment

As others have mentioned above, I bet this type of nonsense goes on all the time without the fibbers ever being fronted about it.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
                      Well nobody tells you the bad stuff when you move here from too far away to know. Certainly not ANY realtor and the only scoop I got from TBH research was that Kuma didn't like the HOA, LOL. We try to make the best of it.
                      Probably not so bad since you at least know and talk to some of your neighbors. Most of DFW the neighbors barely know each other. Having come from a small town where most folk have a good ideal of how regular you are. I do not know which is worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                        Indian Hills Peninsula?

Holiday Villages

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PlanoDano View Post
                          Probably not so bad since you at least know and talk to some of your neighbors. Most of DFW the neighbors barely know each other. Having come from a small town where most folk have a good ideal of how regular you are. I do not know which is worse.
                          Yep on the small town.

I'm back in NW Iowa with Dad, has cancer.

I'm always getting you're Verns boy, which one of Vern's boys are you or how's your Dad?

I get home and say hey Dad. I was talking to this person today they was this tall and looked like this. Dad might ask what kind of car was they driving? If I saw it I'd tell him. He may ask a few other questions. Than he'd say well that's so and so..... I might even get their family history...

Mom and dad got divorced in 1980, Dad kept the house. I didn't get back much

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                            But did he pull down his pants and show you the scar like Forrest Gump did to LBJ?
                            I said friend not good buddy [emoji56][emoji846]

Comment

Originally posted by PlanoDano View Post
                              All hands are at equal risk while on a warship. I suspect it is the same throughout the service.
                              When I was in residency at Wilford Hall in San Antonio, there was a woman resident physician that was captured by the Iraqis during the first Gulf war. Those bassturds did unspeakable things to her. Futhermuckers.
                              Don't be an imposter when there are people who truly made sacrifices.

Comment

The guy from the OP posted this on the community FB page

Hello Members and Friends

I felt the need to reach out to you amidst all the social media frenzy and speak to you as I always do, from the heart.

I have not read the posts, nor has the author come to me to have any conversation about the questions they had so I can only go by what I know. I do know that you can find many things on the internet and they are not all true, I just googled and found the world was flat, but I think we all know it’s not. I never gave any written authorization for anyone to have my personal information, so any of this was obtained illegally, without written consent, without my releasing my social security number or date of birth or the PIN number I was given from the DOD. I have had backgrounds done by companies that work some of the most influential and powerful people in the world and never have I had this craziness that I have experienced here.

So a little about me or my history I left home at an early age (17) and joined the military, it was the best decision for me, I got my GED right away (this was a topic in another post by someone) not everyone had the same opportunities as a young adult growing up and this was the best on for me. I served 3 times, 2 active duty and 1 tour in reserves. I started out operating boats and repairing boats for the COMSIXTHFLT (Having a sticker on your vehicle from someplace you worked, it’s a pride thing, this was a another topic on social media, I also I had plates on my car that were a topic, but those were returned when we found they were the wrong ones, again no one asks questions, they just assume and accuse) I was so blessed to have many great mentors that fostered my potential and got me into many schools and programs including the enlisted commissioning program. I was blessed to serve all over in the Middle East, Asia and Europe, the experiences and things I learned will be with me forever the brotherhoods and sense of family. Getting out of the Military was a hard decision as well, but I got injured and had a disability and took an early out (Thought I would just put that out there now before it becomes another topic of conversation) and went right to work for Marriott, they subsequently bought Renaissance Hotels and the Ritz-Carlton Hotels and The Starwood Hotels and I was part of all of this, loved the family environment and really fostered how I wanted to treat my staff as part of my family, I continue that to this day, it breeds loyalty and commitment, I have worked my career with fostering those values to my teams, transparency and openness. It has served me well up to this position. There was no gain from my military background personally, I didn’t use it to get my job, or gain, or get special things, it’s part of who I am. I got my job based on my professional work history and experiences.

Since the week of my arrival I was embraced by some of you as friends and some of you even as family. There is a small portion of membership that keeps tearing away at every decision, every move we make, this really makes it hard to move the ball forward in this game, years of doing things takes time to get back on track and even harder when you have to be on the offensive each day. Last week I had to talk the a portion of the 19th hole staff into staying and not walking off the job because of member abuse.
                                This is not new for this small group of people, look at the history here of people that have been subject to this harassment and bullying;
                                · Michael Bartholomew
                                · Bobby White
                                · Christie David
                                · John Thomas
                                · Sean Flannigan
                                · Daniel Van Patten
                                · John Cabrales
                                · Roxanne Snow
                                · Brian Nance (Our new chef has already been subject to this)

For the last 5 and half months I can add myself to this list. These people above are all good people with good intentions, some were chased off and ran out and others just went quietly.

Since my arrival I have given 200% to this club, to my friends and family here at this club, I have given at the expense of losing time with my personal family because my club needed me to be here and keep the ball moving forward. But the abuse, harassment and bullying just keep coming via social media and in person. We have accomplished so many milestones in the last 5 months, some that were said could never be done, and we have also made up over $200k in our negative budget in six months and almost running even. Done by strong management of all of our department heads, running a strong business ethic.

Working should not be this hard, you should always do something you love and are passionate about, it makes you great at your job, having to be on the offensive each and every day, and having to fight off the negative people each and every day that don’t want change is exhausting. I foster a work environment of family values, trust and support. This is not what I have experienced here as the General Manager from that small group of people. Granted it’s only a small group but that group, they manage to turn us sideways each and every day to the point of being toxic.

Many members want change here, and deserve change, you have an amazing club, one of the best in the country I feel, and the majority of the members are incredible, loving, giving and I feel blessed to have met them and become friends with them. But it’s my opinion that currently it can’t change based on what is going on consistently with the bullying, the toxic negativity and slanderous things that are currently happening and have happened in the past, it’s now effecting my health and this is where I have to stop and step back, so It is with a heavy heart that I must now tender my resignation pursuant to the terms in my employment agreement, adding me to the list above. I will continue to give 200% to all off you for the remainder of my time here and I will certainly cherish the friendships I have made here as well.

Warm Regards
                                - Jake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X