Think I'm done with Taco Bell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
    Taco bell is trash. Ever since they did away with the big beef burrito wasn't anything worth going back for. Much rather eat at a local mom and pop than that fast food chain bs they serve.

Draco go check out the yellow taco truck in lh. Lady is killing it
    I'll try it when I'm down that way. The store on the far west side of Burnet, at the Hoover Valley rd. has excellent tacos and a great cinnamon coffee as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
      Sweet. Double decker taco is just under $2. Thats smart(?). I think double deckers have gotten skinnier over the years.

Good push BT. Interesting push MrDraco.
      Last edited by Briar Friar; 04-18-2022, 10:14 PM. Reason: SkinnySpake

Comment

I’ve been done with them…
        Any time I have ever liked an item on their menu, they remove it. It is gut rot food anyways, so they have really done me a favor by driving me away anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

#1 crispy easy on the sour cream with a Dr. Pepper. Makes for a delicious pre or post hunt gut blast.

Does that make me…”I still eat there” guy?

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
            #1 crispy easy on the sour cream with a Dr. Pepper. Makes for a delicious pre or post hunt gut blast.

Does that make me…”I still eat there” guy?
            That's better than "ain't as good as it used to be" guy. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I can't understand why anyone would go to a Taco Bell if there is a Taco Casa around.

Comment

you know they are about to bring back the mexican pizza...

Comment

Originally posted by munchie View Post
                  I can't understand why anyone would go to a Taco Bell if there is a Taco Casa around.

I will eat at Taco Bell occasionally.

Never heard of Taco Casa though. It’s not an option where I live.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                    I will eat at Taco Bell occasionally.

Never heard of Taco Casa though. It’s not an option where I live.
                    Not in Austin or SA either. The only one I know of not in North Texas is Bryan.

Taco Cabana is everywhere though. Different but still fast food.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by munchie View Post
                      I live in a county with 280,000 people and for a fast food taco within probably a 10 mile radius is TB or JitB.

TB is kind of like McDonald’s. Nobody drives 15 miles to get a Big Mac or McNuggets but if you are in the road and hungry, a drive thru that you happen to be passing might do the trick.

Comment

Originally posted by SC-001 View Post
                        you know they are about to bring back the mexican pizza...
                        its still gonna have that nasty "meat" on it. i swear its not the same as it was 10 years ago.

Comment

I don't get food from Taco Bell but I know for a fact that you can live through 4 semesters of college eating mostly the Jack In The Box mystery meat tacos

Comment

I love me some Taco Bell! Crunchy Tacos with Hot Sauce. I’m a simple man.

Comment

bump

Comment

Nacho bell grande for this guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X