No announcement yet.

459.7lb Boar Hog?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big pig, no doubt he has been eating well.
    But he also has 50 pounds of mud on him.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
      Ayeeee only took 5 mins for the full post to be shown

FnD- the Mann eye institute is a sponsor and highly recommend
      Posts are from last year good Doctor.

And…I already admitted to being dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
        What about paying for a lease to kill hogs on?
        Lol. Loophole acquired. . I see what you did there.

Comment

this whole thread is why contest are not fun anymore

But the rules also state that no pigs from a high fence, regardless of the size of property, are allowed in the contest. The rules also say that the hog can not be field dressed, so that adds another 50?? pounds to the total?

If they have trail camera pics/video couldnt they just go to the location and verify where it was killed? We have killed some really big hogs over the years, a couple around 400, its possible around farm land
          Last edited by MAP; 02-12-2022, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MAP View Post
            this whole thread is why contest are not fun anymore

But the rules also state that no pigs from a high fence, regardless of the size of property, are allowed in the contest. The rules also say that the hog can not be field dressed, so that adds another 50?? pounds to the total?

If they have trail camera pics/video couldnt they just go to the location and verify where it was killed? We have killed some really big hogs over the years, a couple around 400, its possible around farm land
            Our biggest is 468 lbs came from a field in bishop tx , and many pushing 400+ , the farm land SW of corpus is full of massive hogs

I don’t understand tournament mentality , and it’s need to fudge the rules
            Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 02-12-2022, 11:56 AM.

Comment

[quote=yotethumper;16091781]
              Originally posted by Mexdeer19 View Post

There will be a polygraph so we will see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL at a polygraph!

Comment

This is why I didn’t bother with the contest. I know a couple guys that were feeding “wild” hogs dog food. I know it’s a pile of money but silly to cheat.

Comment

Originally posted by S-3 Ranch View Post
                  Our biggest is 468 lbs came from a field in bishop tx , and many pushing 400+ , the farm land SW of corpus is full of massive hogs
                  This!! A hog can put on weight fast. I believe they have the highest feed/weight gain ratio of almost any animal. I killed a sow out of an oat field gone to milk one late spring that weighed 411 gutted. Fat as a bowling ball.

Comment

Hogs grow until they are about 5 years old but they never stop putting on weight as long as they get enough to eat. Most all of the weight after 5 years old is pure fat. Also depending on what breed of hog is mixed in their DNA they can morph into monsters. Even pure bred domestics gone wild will morph back into something that hardly resembles their original breed. Heads get longer, shoulders taller and hind end smaller. Strange creatures of reverse evolution they are.

Comment

Popcorn just finished I melted extra butter on it and gave it to my hog! We are both following this thread. They say a fat hog is a happy hog! He is happy! And is really putting on the pounds now!

Ps. I don’t have a hog lol

Comment

Dats a bigun for sure

Comment

Heck it's a shame ol boris has been cut. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                            Hogs grow until they are about 5 years old but they never stop putting on weight as long as they get enough to eat. Most all of the weight after 5 years old is pure fat. Also depending on what breed of hog is mixed in their DNA they can morph into monsters. Even pure bred domestics gone wild will morph back into something that hardly resembles their original breed. Heads get longer, shoulders taller and hind end smaller. Strange creatures of reverse evolution they are.
                            Black Iberian And hampshire turned loose or escape, IMO can turn into giant feral hogs,

Comment

[quote=MBV77;16092085]
                              Originally posted by yotethumper View Post

LOL at a polygraph!

Are polygraphs that easy to beat?

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                                Heck it's a shame ol boris has been cut. Lol

I was just wondering how much ol Boris was weighing now a days [emoji23]

Comment

Working...
                                X