Think I'm done with Taco Bell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shane View Post
    Draco's post was about being done with Taco Bell, while missing good, cheap and fast Mexican food. That stuff is available at other places besides the crappy chains. If you disagree, that's fine. Not sure why you're so hung up on my posts though.
    Because they are dumb. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
      i am hungry and am about to drive right be a taco casa. that chili burger is calling my name...
      I came home and ate blackberries instead...such a coward.

Comment

Think I'm done with Taco Bell

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
        The all mighty GUT BOMB!

Only thing worse that this is having to endure the pooh stained walls, Allsups bathroom during the almost immediate volcanic eruption that is forcing its way out of your backside 90 seconds after eating one.

**** you have a sissy digestive system. [emoji23][emoji23]

Allsups burritos are the energy pellets for the traveling outdoorsmans (duck, goose, deer, dove etc)…
        Last edited by Smart; 01-26-2022, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          Because they are dumb. Lol.

OK. Whatever. [emoji849]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            **** you have a sissy digestive system. [emoji23][emoji23]

Allsups burritos are the energy pellets for the traveling outdoorsmans (duck, goose, deer, dove etc)…
            The gut grenade is awesome. With taco sauce! Sadly I’ve stopped eating them.

Comment

Allsup's is great. Usually opt for the hatch chimi these days instead of the burritos. And most of them have completely redone/upgraded their bathrooms.

Comment

I like the hatch green chile with cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
                  They recently quit making the tostada which was my favorite and then started new, higher priced items.
                  This is the problem I've been having with Taco Bell. They keep getting rid of all my favourite things. First, it was the double decker taco. Then it was the chicken soft taco. If they get rid of the regular crunchy taco and the plain ole bean burrito, I'm out.

Comment

Originally posted by SamHarper View Post
                    This is the problem I've been having with Taco Bell. They keep getting rid of all my favourite things. First, it was the double decker taco. Then it was the chicken soft taco. If they get rid of the regular crunchy taco and the plain ole bean burrito, I'm out.
                    Every one has that "line" in the sand and doing away with my favs and a $15 meal of fast food was mine. Whataburger is still pretty cheap and kinda good.

Comment

I've made many years(prob 40y)not stopping unless they were last resort..Food was OK but not worth stooping again unless nothing else open ....Less than 10 times in 40y and thats all over country...

Just to mention Here in Bay City they had a TB and KFC in same place..it closed doors a few months ago....No complaint from me...Matter fact I had no any locals complain.

Plenty Taco Trucks around with bigger and better Tacos and money stays here not goin to TB and KFC Ivory Tower

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                        I like the hatch green chile with cheese.

And always with the Allsup's taco sauce.

Comment

The Mexican pizza is coming back in May.

Comment

No thanks. Haven't eaten there since I quit drinking.

Comment

Originally posted by WTN View Post
                              The Mexican pizza is coming back in May.
                              They take stuff away to create a buzz when they bring it back, drawing the FOMO crowd. Pretty smart actually. This is the same as the "McRib paradox" McDonald's uses.

Comment

Tried Taco Bell for the first time in years while on a 2 hour road trip for a track meet…man that was a bad idea [emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X