No announcement yet.

Think I'm done with Taco Bell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I stopped eating there after seeing at UPS we were shipping brown ground meat food coloring to them. You shouldn’t have to color your ground meat.

Comment

Three tacos and a drink is still about 5.00. Pretty good too. Still got 1.00 and 2.00 menu as well.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
        I've eaten at the Bell since the first one in Texas opened in north Austin. Good, cheap and fast food when you're in a hurry. I met my wife in the Taco Bell on Burnet road in 1977. It was open until 2:00 and I would stop by on the way home from bow fishing. But I think I'm done.

They recently quit making the tostada which was my favorite and then started new, higher priced items. I ate there a couple days ago and got 2 chalupas and a burrito supreme and a small drink. The price was $15.44. That's just a little much for me for that type of food. I can eat lunch in most regular restaurants for less than that. I think I'm done.

Same here…no more tostada, no more double decker taco, and no more enchirito.

Recently tried the “new” steak burrito, and was not impressed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This is a good day for you, Draco. Find one of the mom and pop Mexican taco joints. 99.9% of them are way better than any fast food "Mexican" chain.

Comment

Most all fast food has risen same as all else. Just imagine the small independent places.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
              What ever happened to the .69 cent Bean burrito? .50 cent tacos?
              When they got to those prices is when I gave it up.

$0.39 crunchy taco, soft taco, or bean burrito was the pricing back in the day.

Comment

I liked their tostada's too...and I'm STILL mad that the killed off the chilito/chili cheese burrito!!!

Taco Casa gets my business these days when I'm in the mood for tacos ��

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                  Crunchy taco Party Pack! I’ll never quit. I might stop eating at Trulucks, Perry’s and Del Friscos, but I’ll just have to budget for Taco Bell.

Queue all the “gastric challenged” people ready to **** their pants at the thought of Taco Bell.[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Lol......I will stick with those other 3 you mentioned. [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
                    Tell us about your restaurant

Not to highjack the OP’s thread but my place is Montes Burritos Aledo. You can check out our reviews on Facebook or google. Homemade tortillas from scratch daily, all homemade sides and meats smoked by me.

We have other locations but most were franchised off only three locations are still owned by family members.

Comment

I will continue to eat Taco Bell. It’s always good to flush the system every couple of weeks.

Comment

Taco bell sucks

Comment

Originally posted by erikm1981 View Post
                          Not to highjack the OP’s thread but my place is Montes Burritos Aledo. You can check out our reviews on Facebook or google. Homemade tortillas from scratch daily, all homemade sides and meats smoked by me.

We have other locations but most were franchised off only three locations are still owned by family members.

The new location in Aledo is fantastic, breakfast OR Lunch!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            The new location in Aledo is fantastic, breakfast OR Lunch!

I appreciate it, I’m trying to get dinner up and going but like everyone else staffing is the problem. My profit is taking a hit with the wage increases I’m having to pay to keep up with the big boys but it’s the new reality in our business!

Comment

I still like Taco Bell. I can eat anything and not have to run to the bathroom. Bunch of pansy's on here.

Comment

I loved the tostadas and Mexican pizza from taco bell when they had it. I go there about 2 times a year now to kill the crave.

Comment

Working...
                                X