2022 Crappie Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
    Lemons and lemonade my friend. Think of it as being at the ice house 3 minutes from closing time and that hefty girl that's been cutting her eyes and tipping that Busch all nite at ya

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    HA! That sounds terrible. I don't want anything bad enough to stay up that late lol

Comment

First 50 of the new year took a ride. Had 4 over 2 pounds with a 2.35 big fish. Having to keep them is stupid! Heading back to lakes I can throw them back later this week! Haven’t been on Fork in a couple months. Fished 3 spots and caught fish on all of them!

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
          First 50 of the new year took a ride. Had 4 over 2 pounds with a 2.35 big fish. Having to keep them is stupid! Heading back to lakes I can throw them back later this week! Haven’t been on Fork in a couple months. Fished 3 spots and caught fish on all of them!
          well don't come to Palestine. The bite is really slow , maybe you can catch a few with minnows.

Comment

Originally posted by bentman View Post
            well don't come to Palestine. The bite is really slow , maybe you can catch a few with minnows.

My credit application for minnows at Palestine was denied. Guess I will have to stick to Fork and Pines!

Comment

Yall come to lake Houston it's on fire right now

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                Yall come to lake Houston it's on fire right now

I live in kemah & I'm going to start fishing Lake Houston a lot more.
                Palestine is really slow right now , I would advise anyone who is thinking about a Palestine trip to look for another lake.

Comment

Anybody want to go build a XMas tree pile on Lake Travis let me know. I’m game to build one around Cypress creek.

Comment

Palestine is really slow right now , I would advise anyone who is thinking about a Palestine trip to look for another lake.
                    I hear fork is good right now

Comment

I hear fork is good right now

NE Tx is livescoped dry! Houston and Conroe is where it’s at! No crappie up here!! Move along! Nothing to see here!!

Comment

Or call slew next time you go! Duh!

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                          Or call slew next time you go! Duh!
                          That's what I'm thinking [emoji848]

Comment

That's what I'm thinking [emoji848]

Right...can you imagine how many he could box if he tried!

Comment

I ran out to Palestine to run some fuel through my boat since it has been sitting for so long last Friday. While I was draining the lower unit real good in anticipation of the freeze I walked over to the cleaning table to check out what a guide and his client had in the cooler. They had the biggest limit of crappie I have ever seen! They said they caught over 100 and only kept fish over 14” and up to 16”

I am sure the cold front changed things up.

Comment

Originally posted by Cantcatch5 View Post
                                I ran out to Palestine to run some fuel through my boat since it has been sitting for so long last Friday. While I was draining the lower unit real good in anticipation of the freeze I walked over to the cleaning table to check out what a guide and his client had in the cooler. They had the biggest limit of crappie I have ever seen! They said they caught over 100 and only kept fish over 14” and up to 16”

I am sure the cold front changed things up.
                                That's what I was thinking that lake is good

Comment

Working...
                                X