Weatherford Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weatherford Baseball

I didn’t like giving up home runs either!

Comment

Pitch is lucky he didn’t get stomped. His team wasn’t in a rush to back him up and other team didn’t get much work in on him. Would love to know the lead up to this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang that is bad

Comment

He should be banned, from ever playing ball again..
          No excuse. !!

Comment

Wow. The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. I’m guessing this pitcher learned to express his frustrations in violence from someone close to him. Not good.

Comment

I’d sure like to know what he said…

Gotta give ol boy credit, he didn’t talk about goin…he went!

Comment

The batter supposedly said something to the pitcher after the home run. My brother plays for Weatherford this year.
                Last edited by MenardCountyBow; 04-20-2022, 08:33 PM. Reason: .

Comment

Perhaps bat flip enforcer. Helluva tackle. Heard he ‘was’ to play at U. of Houston next year.

Comment

That apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. His dad came to my dads yard and tried to fight one of his employees over a little league baseball game the previous evening about 10 yrs ago

Comment

He blasted that dude! No idea who he or his dad are but he might should try football too!

Comment

Crap made ESPN.com front page news too.

I bet that kid is regretting that move. I saw on Twitter that the batter called him a F bomb kitty cat between second and third. You can see the ump pointing at him telling the runner something (prob STFU). Even if true, you gotta keep your composure. **** talk back but don't do anything stupid. Middle brother played football with the Weatherford head coach Jeff Lightfoot. Tough dude and **** good baseball catcher too. Sounds like they will be disciplining the pitcher looking at the ESPN article.

Comment

Heard it was on Hannity as well

Comment

Originally posted by Codie View Post
                            That apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. His dad came to my dads yard and tried to fight one of his employees over a little league baseball game the previous evening about 10 yrs ago

Sounds about right…you can spot’em a mile away.

Comment

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
                              He blasted that dude! No idea who he or his dad are but he might should try football too!

He did - he was a heck of a linebacker/quarterback in high school. Went to play baseball at Lubbock Christian University out of high school and is now at Weatherford College (for the moment)

Comment

Working...
                              X