2022. College baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post
    Agreed. We did the same several years back. It's a great tournament and a lot of fun. We were there the last year at Rosenblatt.

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
    see if you can talk your boys baseball team into going up there and playing the slumpbuster world series during the CWS. we did it 4 years ago when brock was 10 and had a great time. omaha is a cool city.

I tried this. I started politicking last year, and had all kinds of support… But after Gulf Shores last year, apparently now everyone wants to stay local for our World Series. The slump buster is on the table for next year, but I’m impatient…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I hope the Arkansas Razorbacks have a great season!

Comment

Looking forward to the Shriners Classic at Minute Maid. If the Horns live up to their potential and get to Omaha we’ll be there to watch!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          I tried this. I started politicking last year, and had all kinds of support… But after Gulf Shores last year, apparently now everyone wants to stay local for our World Series. The slump buster is on the table for next year, but I’m impatient…

From about 10-13 we did the tournament during the big 12 championship in OKC. It was a lot of fun! But I think 14u they played in Omaha during the CWS and it was the most fun I had ever had during a kids trip. Got home just in time to watch the finals on TV. But watched a lot of games at bars/restaurants with players from the tournament while in town. Plus downtown Omaha is very nice! That was Vandy vs Michigan year.

Comment

Originally posted by tonyt79 View Post
            From about 10-13 we did the tournament during the big 12 championship in OKC. It was a lot of fun! But I think 14u they played in Omaha during the CWS and it was the most fun I had ever had during a kids trip. Got home just in time to watch the finals on TV. But watched a lot of games at bars/restaurants with players from the tournament while in town. Plus downtown Omaha is very nice! That was Vandy vs Michigan year.

I can’t wait to go. Hope to get it done this year without baseball of our own to worry about, so we’ll have a better plan for next year with the whole team.

Comment

2022. College baseball

The Horns hit the field in a week, ladies opened up with Clemson this evening and blanked the Tigers. 4-0

Hook’em

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              Last edited by Chad C; 02-11-2022, 07:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                The Horns hit the field in a week, ladies opened up with Clemson this evening and blanked the Tigers. 4-0

Hook’em

Nice start ladies. I enjoy the softball almost as much as the baseball...

Comment

2022. College baseball

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  Nice start ladies. I enjoy the softball almost as much as the baseball...
                  My little girl is a diehard lil catcher already, so it has become a staple in our house.

Last edited by Chad C; 02-11-2022, 08:12 PM.

Comment

My little girl is a diehard lil catcher already, so it has become a staple in our house.

Did you quote yourself?..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      Did you quote yourself?..

Oops, I maybe partook in the TX Whiskey.

Comment

Same at my house. I've go two girl ballers. Plus softball is about the only thing the Noles are good at anymore!

Comment

3 Days…

Comment

Oops, I maybe partook in the TX Whiskey.

The TX is rampant at our camp lol.....

Comment

we will be at globe life at some point saturday, there are couple of heath boys playing for tech and one of my boys favorite rockwall ex-players is playing for oklahoma.

should be a good weekend to kick it off

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                                3 Days…

Guess it is time to hook up sling orange to get the longhorns in baseball.

Comment

Working...
                                X