COVID-19 hits close to home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COVID-19 hits close to home

This is my wife's childhood friend, I know he was a very active person and reasonably healthy. Liked to bike and play sports.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear. Prayers up for his family and friends.

Comment

Praying for the family and friends. Very sad what this virus has done to the people of this world. May God bless us all.

Comment

Prayers"........
        So USAF Medical daughter figured this out after looking at her medical records and tests concerning her illness during/after Christmas. She said talking to the doctors she works with all results leaned to COVID-19 and she gave it to me over Christmas holiday and this is what I had going into the New Year. All symptoms matched. Had to cancel my New Year hunt because of it. ZPac and wife’s chicken soup kicked it
        Crazy Huh?

Comment

I think I had it in December too I felt horrible, I didnt feel like it but I kept moving

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by coker737 View Post
            Prayers"........
            So USAF Medical daughter figured this out after looking at her medical records and tests concerning her illness during/after Christmas. She said talking to the doctors she works with all results leaned to COVID-19 and she gave it to me over Christmas holiday and this is what I had going into the New Year. All symptoms matched. Had to cancel my New Year hunt because of it. ZPac and wife’s chicken soup kicked it
            Crazy Huh?

There is hope to be a cheap antibody test out in the next few weeks to see who has already had it an recovered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh my! I hope his story saves other people. Prayers for peace and comfort.

Comment

Very sad. Originally docs were saying the virus is killing the old and folks with compromised health. Now your seeing it kill the young and healthy.

Comment

What I have been hearing / reading is while it hurts the elderly the most, they tend to linger with the illness before passing & if you happen to be younger, with the more aggressive (20% rule) type, it hits hard & fast.

I too think we may have had it about 3-4 weeks ago with all having cold / mild flu symptoms.

Comment

Prayers Up. Sad deal.

Comment

Prayers sent for his family

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers for family and friends.

Comment

Prayers, headline a bit misleading, he was on dialysis
                          Last edited by bossbowman; 03-27-2020, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
                            Prayers, headline a bit misleading, he was on dialysis
                            Interesting, if true he wasnt perfectly healthy.

Prayers sent for family and friends.

Comment

more prayers sent up

Comment

Working...
                              X