Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    Bull****, they just couldn't prove it.

The same MLB that supposedly "debunked" the buzzer thing. More bull****.

All excuses and deflection.
    Moser, I’ve already posted the link were MLB themselves came out and said their investigators found zero evidence of buzzers or any other devices being worn. I’m not gonna hold your hand bub, But if you’re interested go back a couple pages, and you can find it.

Again, I would love to ask any of you, why the rest of the league let it go on for such a long time as some of you claim, with something as blatantly obvious as banging a trash can??

While you’re at it, can you fellas explain to me if the Astros were the only ones implementing some kind of digital sign stealing,, then why did the league send out a league wide memo in September 2017.
    Just curious.

Glass houses, perhaps....

Comment

Originally posted by rossivey View Post
      But do we know they couldn't prove it? They gave the players immunity to tell what went on. I have my doubts that the whole report was made public. If that lawsuit from that one pitcher goes through, then EVERYTHING will be out in the open. But I'm sure there will be a settlement to keep that from happening.

And yall keep throwing the Home and Away records out there as a defense when it's been let know that the code breakers traveled with the team. And their Postseason Home and Away splits are HUGE.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
      Are you under the impression that home Field makes no difference? I could point to splits like this league wide. Some players hit better at home. Some players hit better on the road. And sometimes those splits are very large. Are we to assume that everyone that it’s better at home is cheating somehow?

Comment

Bull****, they just couldn't prove it.

The same MLB that supposedly "debunked" the buzzer thing. More bull****.

All excuses and deflection.
        You guys are just a bunch of butt hurt Rangers fans. Get over it. They’re not gonna vacate the trophy. Maybe you guys will get a World Series championship sometime in the next 50 years, and it’ll fix those feelings.

Until then...2017 WORLD SERIES CHAMPS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
          Are you under the impression that home Field makes no difference? I could point to splits like this league wide. Some players hit better at home. Some players hit better on the road. And sometimes those splits are very large. Are we to assume that everyone that it’s better at home is cheating somehow?
          Never said home field wasn't an advantage. It absolutely is but not like the 2017 Postseason. And I'm not for them vacating the title. But if they didn't want the **** storm that is going to be the media sessions this season, then maybe they could've had a better "apology" last week.

They've brought the scrutiny on themselves as an organization. Apology and move on, it worked when Andy Pettite admitted to using steroids. And if the Red Sox report that comes out Friday shows they cheated in 2018, I'd bet money that they'll admit and apologize for cheating to keep from the lynch mob coming after their title like players in MLB are doing everytime a mic is put in front of them.

Until then 2017 World Series Champions*

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Moser, I’ve already posted the link were MLB themselves came out and said their investigators found zero evidence of buzzers or any other devices being worn. I’m not gonna hold your hand bub, But if you’re interested go back a couple pages, and you can find it.

Again, I would love to ask any of you, why the rest of the league let it go on for such a long time as some of you claim, with something as blatantly obvious as banging a trash can??

While you’re at it, can you fellas explain to me if the Astros were the only ones implementing some kind of digital sign stealing,, then why did the league send out a league wide memo in September 2017.
            Just curious.

Glass houses, perhaps....
            The same MLB you despise for not reigning down on Boston and NY, is now the one you trust implicitly when they say they couldn't prove something...

Probably to keep from having to single out the Astros, since it sounds like everyone knew they were cheating...

Hold MY hand? You're the blind one.....Bub.

Comment

You guys are just a bunch of butt hurt Rangers fans. Get over it. They’re not gonna vacate the trophy. Maybe you guys will get a World Series championship sometime in the next 50 years, and it’ll fix those feelings.

Until then...2017 WORLD SERIES CHAMPS!!!
              I don't care one bit about the trophy, doesn't mean anything now anyway. And if it comes out tomorrow that the Rangers were cheating, then I hope they fine them 10X what the * got, and take away every 1st round pick for 5 years.

Doesn't have anything to do with Rangers, Stros, Yanks, or Montreal Expos....it's a huge black eye on the greatest sport in the world and you newbies can't accept the fact that it was your boys responsible.

Comment

I don't care one bit about the trophy, doesn't mean anything now anyway. And if it comes out tomorrow that the Rangers were cheating, then I hope they fine them 10X what the * got, and take away every 1st round pick for 5 years.

Doesn't have anything to do with Rangers, Stros, Yanks, or Montreal Expos....it's a huge black eye on the greatest sport in the world and you newbies can't accept the fact that it was your boys responsible.
                Newbie to what exactly!?

Comment

At least you recognize baseball for what it is. 1 point for Dale.

Comment

You guys act as if hitting is the only part of the game. Forget everything else they did better than 90% or more of the league.

Comment

Nobody would ever believe the Rangers cheated, Dale. Even if they came out and admitted it openly.

Comment

They’ll still finish 20+ games better than the Rs.

Comment

The same MLB you despise for not reigning down on Boston and NY, is now the one you trust implicitly when they say they couldn't prove something...

Probably to keep from having to single out the Astros, since it sounds like everyone knew they were cheating...

You realize the memo went out due to the Yankees and Red Sox being caught electronically stealing signs, right? Of course you don't and the Astros used buzzers too.

Comment

Rangers fan need to get on some meds! Dudes smooth off his rocker!

Comment

yep, this horse done been beat to death and 6 feet down. come on season.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X