• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone out here today? Seems all the deer have left..LOL

Nothing but 2 squirrels this morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck out there fellas. Hope you get on em!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggwild View Post
        Anyone out here today? Seems all the deer have left..LOL

Nothing but 2 squirrels this morning

I'm out here. I sat until about 8:20 and decided to change batteries in my camera. Hadn't seen anything all morning so I didn't think it would be an issue. Got up and walked to my camera and a buck and a doe were ten yards to my right. Never heard or saw them. They didn't blow they just hurried away so hopefully they come back.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by greenmonstah View Post
          I'm out here. I sat until about 8:20 and decided to change batteries in my camera. Hadn't seen anything all morning so I didn't think it would be an issue. Got up and walked to my camera and a buck and a doe were ten yards to my right. Never heard or saw them. They didn't blow they just hurried away so hopefully they come back.

I’ve been hunting a scrape line last few weeks and always had some sort of deer moving thru. Wonder if this wind has them laid up and not moving much.

Comment

I’ve been hunting a scrape line last few weeks and always had some sort of deer moving thru. Wonder if this wind has them laid up and not moving much.

Should have went to big oak......

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GD47 View Post
              Should have went to big oak......

That oak wouldn’t be swaying hard as this is one!

Comment

It's very windy for sure. I had deer on camera from midnight to 2:30am. I have a feeling they are going to be moving mid day today if at all.

Comment

Quiet here, I let my stand rest a week and this morning I noticed a quiver full of arrows with broad heads under my set up. If you can identify them I will return them.

Comment

Originally posted by forest-hunter View Post
                    Quiet here, I let my stand rest a week and this morning I noticed a quiver full of arrows with broad heads under my set up. If you can identify them I will return them.
                    Opps sorry didnt mean to leave those there arrows and broadheads that close enough for them???? Hahahahaah **** that sucks knowing someone been in the stand

Comment

Quiet here too tho hunting a area I always go to last month of season and nothing but dang squirrels I'm starting to get alil upset I have no idea where all my pigs went+!!!!!! Iv seen 1 pig all season

Comment

Originally posted by forest-hunter View Post
                        Crazy you say that. My uncle told me last night that on the way to his stand he saw a tree stand and that there was a quiver full of arrows under it so he was looking around for a hunter. This was Friday evening.

Comment

Quiet here too tho hunting a area I always go to last month of season and nothing but dang squirrels I'm starting to get alil upset I have no idea where all my pigs went+!!!!!! Iv seen 1 pig all season

I ventured pretty deep yesterday. Although I haven't seen any pigs in person, I did notice a lot of new rooting areas. I have one on camera every now and then but not seeing anything like I used to.

Comment

I ventured pretty deep yesterday. Although I haven't seen any pigs in person, I did notice a lot of new rooting areas. I have one on camera every now and then but not seeing anything like I used to.

I killed 9 pigs out of this area last year used to be anle.to at least hear then grunting and squealing but I havent since opening day

Comment

Lol yep I think I’ll move around less pigs for me this year for sure.

Comment

Crazy you say that. My uncle told me last night that on the way to his stand he saw a tree stand and that there was a quiver full of arrows under it so he was looking around for a hunter. This was Friday evening.

That is funny lol. I’m back here 1.6 miles but looks like other ppl are to! I’m just glad it’s not flooded.

Comment

Working...
                                X