S.h.n.f. 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dmack View Post
    Great job Robert. I had to look in on the group to see how everyone is doing. I should come back in here more often. I didn’t see one question about the rules. Thank god lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The FB group has done a good job of redirecting that. By the way Daniel, when I come out with my corn and regular hunting license can you piggy back me to our spot so I can shoot a good buck this year? [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefWhackABuck View Post
      The FB group has done a good job of redirecting that. By the way Daniel, when I come out with my corn and regular hunting license can you piggy back me to our spot so I can shoot a good buck this year? [emoji16]

Lol. I am to old to carry anyone now. It we can share the corn.

Comment

I knew it.......yaw have been piggy backing each other for a couple of years now. Anyway Dmack good to have you drop by.

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
          Lol. I am to old to carry anyone now. It we can share the corn.

Originally posted by NF HUNTER View Post
          I knew it.......yaw have been piggy backing each other for a couple of years now. Anyway Dmack good to have you drop by.
          Sounds good Daniel. And NF Hunter, you sound a little jealous [emoji23] no worries, we got room for a third.

Comment

Well my new spot paid off. Got my first ever sam buck. He wasn’t as wide as I had thought when I shot him so I ended up calling a warden to inspect him. Thankfully I was given the O.K.

Comment

Wow congrats!!!!!

Comment

awesome!!!!

Comment

Good looking buck!!!

Comment

Good looking deer! How wide did he end up being? Congrats!

Comment

Congrats on the buck! I had a close call with a shooter yesterday but he was hot on a doe and wouldn’t stop long enough for me to get a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by 97JeepGuy View Post
                        Good looking deer! How wide did he end up being? Congrats!

Lol you again. Got booted from the Facebook page for talking crap to me and now your on here trying to stir the pot again. Yeah I recognize you. Told you to come measure him yourself or call the warden since You’re so worried about it. For some reason you won’t do either of those things but just to shut you up the buck was right on the borderline. But the warden ruled him in my favor because he was a mature deer.

And to anyone that is wondering what all this is about. This guy had been antagonizing me ever since I posted this buck on Facebook. Got himself booted off the sam group page because of his big mouth, and then he felt the need to message me and insult me suggesting I’m trigger happy and trying to hide something. Told him multiple times to call the warden himself or he could come measure him and he won’t do either of those things. Just feels the need to try and give me a hard time over my deer for some reason. The deer is legal dude. I know it’s a hard pill to swallow. But it is. Bottom line. Call the warden and leave me alone about it.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefWhackABuck View Post

^^ Only on the Book of Faces! That must be a bunch of laughs all the time.

Swine, Congrats on the buck!

Comment

Originally posted by SwineAssassiN View Post
                            Lol you again. Got booted from the Facebook page for talking crap to me and now your on here trying to stir the pot again. Yeah I recognize you. Told you to come measure him yourself or call the warden since You’re so worried about it. For some reason you won’t do either of those things but just to shut you up the buck was right on the borderline. But the warden ruled him in my favor because he was a mature deer.

And to anyone that is wondering what all this is about. This guy had been antagonizing me ever since I posted this buck on Facebook. Got himself booted off the sam group page because of his big mouth, and then he felt the need to message me and insult me suggesting I’m trigger happy and trying to hide something. Told him multiple times to call the warden himself or he could come measure him and he won’t do either of those things. Just feels the need to try and give me a hard time over my deer for some reason. The deer is legal dude. I know it’s a hard pill to swallow. But it is. Bottom line. Call the warden and leave me alone about it.
                            [emoji44][emoji897] Don't mind me just spectating, beauty of a buck by the way. Real symmetrical looking

Comment

Originally posted by NF HUNTER View Post
                              ^^ Only on the Book of Faces! That must be a bunch of laughs all the time.

Swine, Congrats on the buck!
                              You see any action out there yet?

Comment

awesome buck, congrats again

Comment

Working...
                                X