No announcement yet.

That Matt Boling kid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Orleans Saints wide receiver Ted Ginn is fast. So fast that he's willing to bet $10,000 on himself in a sprint against all comers. High school track sensation Matthew Boling thinks he can take Ginn down...

Comment

I hope that doesn't get him in trouble with NCAA

Comment

If it does... ncaa needs to be disbanned, set on fire, and burned to the ground.
        Not necessarily in that order.

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
          Hopefully Ginn is surrounded by someone smarter than him that will convince him he needs to save his money.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
            Hopefully Ginn is surrounded by someone smarter than him that will convince him he needs to save his money.
            I bet he does it knowing he'll lose, but gaining A LOT of publicity out of it. Look at how many people are already talking about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
              Track speed is different than football speed.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
              Do you remember Bullet Bob Hayes?

Comment

The NCAA needs him more than he needs them. He could go pro right now.

Comment

I bet he does it knowing he'll lose, but gaining A LOT of publicity out of it. Look at how many people are already talking about it.
                  You think boling loses? How far are they running. Doubt boling could beat him in the 40, but the 100....he has rare, elite speed.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

This track vs football speed is interesting, since most HS FB coaches HIGHLY recommend players run track. What was that guys name? Oh yeah, Herschel Walker...LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                      I hope those Georgia coaches can coach him up...his form is not good. His arms flail all over and he is slow out of the blocks.....
                      He could be Ussain Bolt fast in a couple years...
                      Do you believe he is not already working with one of the best track coaches available? I don’t know anything about Georgia track, or any other school for that matter, but whoever he’s working with has him on a program that’s working. Georgia’s coaches may be best served by staying out of the way and just writing his name down to enter him in the events he’s competing in.

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                      This track vs football speed is interesting, since most HS FB coaches HIGHLY recommend players run track. What was that guys name? Oh yeah, Herschel Walker...LOL!
                      Agreed, but I don’t get the sense that he feels like football would be the pinnacle of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
                        Do you believe he is not already working with one of the best track coaches available? I don’t know anything about Georgia track, or any other school for that matter, but whoever he’s working with has him on a program that’s working. Georgia’s coaches may be best served by staying out of the way and just writing his name down to enter him in the events he’s competing in.

Agreed, but I don’t get the sense that he feels like football would be the pinnacle of his career.
                        Agreed, my point was that track speed does in fact relate to football speed.

Comment

I would take Boling on this bet...

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                            Agreed, my point was that track speed does in fact relate to football speed.
                            I wasn’t disagreeing with you at all. In all sports the one thing that doesn’t slump is speed. It just amazes me how because he’s fast the first thing people want to do is put him on the football field. The young man probably couldn’t care less about playing football. It appears he is highly focused on running track.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                              I would take Boling on this bet...
                              I would also in track attire. Not in pads.

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
                                You think boling loses? How far are they running. Doubt boling could beat him in the 40, but the 100....he has rare, elite speed.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
                                Lol, Heck No! I think Boling smokes him. I was stating Ginn would benefit from the publicity.....and already has since its popping up on first page feeds of major news networks now.

Comment

Working...
                                X