X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by switchback View Post
    Hope they move good today.

Storm you'll get there
    Thanks Switchback, now go find you one !

Comment

Now ya got 4 to go Storm.

Comment

Let me know when you get there. And I'll send you a password with instructions to the secret forum, the secret handshake, and a decoder keyring that will give you special ammunity and forum privileges when posting remotely.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
          Let me know when you get there. And I'll send you a password with instructions to the secret forum, the secret handshake, and a decoder keyring that will give you special ammunity and forum privileges when posting remotely.
          Does it involve beer?

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
            Does it involve beer?
            Everything always involves beer!

And looks like you got 8 more post to go. Ya ain't thirsty yet?

Comment

Let's see if this gets me there. You don't see this very often. 2 of us can't pick up the water buffalo head up!
              Attached Files

Comment

Woah! Bet someone got a lot of steaks off that thing!

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                  Woah! Bet someone got a lot of steaks off that thing!
                  We hade to split the hindquarters on both just to load them on a cart , but you can't even imagine how big the back straps are. Gonna be a hefty processing bill when it's over plus the taxi bill on both I would think with kill fees he's into about 12 grand or so.

Comment

I helped kill one of those many years ago on ambush. Cost my squad $150 because a papasan claimed it was his.

Comment

Well Storm is on his way to 5000, I just hit 30 and I'm a spike now, how many more before I'm a 4 point? Oh and deer movement is at night only. I had 140 pic in 4 days all at night.

Comment

Originally posted by coop View Post
                        I helped kill one of those many years ago on ambush. Cost my squad $150 because a papasan claimed it was his.
                        And I bet you guys weren't shooting at that thing and got blamed.

Comment

No more post after this one my last will be on new years eve to close out the year.

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
                            No more post after this one my last will be on new years eve to close out the year.
                            But the rules say you'll forfeit your P&Y privileges if you do that. You've got a daily average you have to maintain. It shows you in your profile what your average is. Yours is 2.23 per day. You'll forfeit by 2.5 days! Didn't you read the rules?

Last edited by Texas Grown; 12-26-2016, 11:16 PM.

Comment

Well didn't see any deer but about 5:30 I heard something coming in behind me and looked down... I was only about 7 or 8 feet of the ground and had a pig go right under me. Not 2 steps from the base of my tree. Smelled where I set my backpack down I guess and ran off. At least I saw something.

Thanks TG. I'll get in touch tomorrow.

Comment

No hunting for me but the fish were biting!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X