Express needed ... Houston to Moser-land

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Express needed ... Houston to Moser-land

I need to get a crossbow (cased) and target from the west Houston area up to Dale Moser up in Wise County.

Anyone making that drive in the near future?

Will be coming through there but not till last weekend in May

Comment

I'm in touch with Agdog about possibly getting it to him and he can take it to Dale as Ag is meeting me in Centerville with some ammo on Friday.

I'm off all Friday and can probably meet somewhere in the Katy area Friday morning if that would work.

Comment

Keys in hand...

Comment

Originally posted by Twist View Post
          I'm in touch with Agdog about possibly getting it to him and he can take it to Dale as Ag is meeting me in Centerville with some ammo on Friday.

I'm off all Friday and can probably meet somewhere in the Katy area Friday morning if that would work.
          I'm off on Friday as well, and just planned on doing stuff with my kid ... so I could meet you anywhere in the Katy area ... or beyond.

I'll PM you and Agdog my number.

Comment

Got it and back at you.

When I go to our place in Leon County I usually loop around through BCS in effort to stay out of Houston. I should be running through the Katy area sometime between around 9-10 and traveling a bit lighter than normal so I’ll have room for it.

Comment

Love it when a plan comes together!

Comment

Working...
              X